PDA

View Full Version : Teasing discus?

robby ram
05-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Have u ever teased your discus with food? I usually tease them on and off pretending that I am about to give them food and they will come up to the front and top swimming ecstatically. Its fun to watch, then, I walk away...

gotfish?
05-18-2009, 06:43 PM
your discus are probably going "oh gwaaad heres this b*****d again"....yeep i do it too LOL :D:D

Chad Hughes
05-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Your MEAN! LOL!

Yeah, happens everytime I walk past the tank. Sometime I cave and give them snacks in between meals. They're always hungry! That's a good thing.

Best wishes!

Roxanne
05-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Bored with pulling the wings off flies are you Rob? lol:D

Scribbles
05-18-2009, 10:27 PM
I have a general policy not to p1$$ off anything with teeth.:D

Chris

robby ram
05-19-2009, 01:52 AM
your discus are probably going "oh gwaaad heres this b*****d again"....yeep i do it too LOL :D:D

hahaha. when you are the god, you are entitled to be the b** hehe.

robby ram
05-19-2009, 01:53 AM
its nice to see when i got them, they were so shy and now all swimming happily and pretty much have accustomed with the tank and ME!

The best part when you fall in love with the face you get accustomed with.

alpine
05-19-2009, 09:04 AM
robby, be careful...when you put your hands in there next time they might just bite off your fingernails :D

Roberto.

lemondiscus
05-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Honestly I find it annoying that my Discus follow me up and down the tank! I would much rather them not pay me any mind! It was neat at first but now I would like to see them acting like fish and not like little zombies that want you to toss them some food!

It is good though that they always want to eat! Too bad it is not the same story for spawning... they are too busy eating to want to pair or spawn..... grr....