PDA

View Full Version : My Chopper

Organic Farmer
05-18-2009, 10:10 PM
93 cubic inch shovelhead

Eddie
05-18-2009, 10:43 PM
That is a very nice looking bike or Chopper if I am politically incorrect. Don't know much about motorcycles but that one you got is really nice.

Take care,

Eddie

Elite Aquaria
05-19-2009, 12:21 AM
Awesome looking Harley...I keep saying next summer but I never take the dive...that is one expensive hobby...Great looking artwork on the tank..

Darren's Discus
05-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Beautiful !

cheers

FLGirl1977
05-19-2009, 06:10 AM
Nice! Love the color and artwork... we saw lots of bikes Friday night out at bike night here... and your's is definitely one of the nicest! Did you just get your bike (chopper)?

Kenny's Discus
05-19-2009, 06:22 AM
Tom,

That's a very beautiful bike! Maybe we can trade it for some fish down the road!:D:D:D:D

Kenny

Elite Aquaria
05-19-2009, 06:58 AM
Kenny,

I think you would need to ship fish for several years to pay that one off....;)

Kenny's Discus
05-19-2009, 07:03 AM
Kenny,

I think you would need to ship fish for several years to pay that one off....;)

Dan,

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon! Maybe we can work this trade out together with Tom...I only need the engine bro lol!:D

Kenny

jczz1232
06-01-2009, 12:37 AM
haha yet its a very nice bike you got there. Good luck on the trades Kenny haha. I know If the bike was mine I wouldn't trade it too easily.

JC

Ed13
06-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Nice bike with clean lines. Love rigids with springer front ends;)

Organic Farmer
06-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Thank you very much to everybody who replied, I sure do appreicate it.
Dan ,go for it,I would suggest taking a mc safety course,even folks that have been on the road for years seem to pick up little hints to stay safe.No lid laws in fla now?Very cool let those who ride deceide.
Flagirl. Thank you,it took me about 5 years to build,the only part that is still harly is the engine block.everything else is after market.I rode it as a rat bike for a couple of years and took it all apart at about 80 thousand miles
Kenny my friend,as truly rightous as you would look on my lil bar hopper,Im in the process of selling it to a bro I used to ride with.Of course i could build you something with a discus theme.
Ed13 ever since having sinal fusion,Im afraid my rigid days are over,the frame is a fat tire soft tail syle.I went though 3 frames before I could get it sitting right alot of the time with abit of rake it makes the bike look like its running up hill.I spent months just getting the lines right.In the photo the rear fender is on the highest setting when I ride or put it in a show i put the fender right down close to the tire , but not to close because theres also skulls all over the inside the fender,so skinny girls need only apply.I also slashed cut the pipes to match the lines of the frame,cleaner lines and as we all know loud pipes save lives.My bro is in the process of putting a electric starter on it (boo hiss) good way to get a sore thumb.I guess he got jacked up when it kicked back.A bike in a good state of tune should start 1 kick everytime, but when it doesnt all that horsepower could wreck your whole day ...or week Thanks again to all. look twice save a life with repect Tom

thebigone
06-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Very nice chopper!! Love the details in the paint! :D