PDA

View Full Version : Metro

seanyuki
05-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Has anyone tried using Volka to dissovle Metro b4 adding it to the tank?....I have used Volka to dissolve Praziquantel and it works great.....please comment.

Cheers
Francis:)

Eddie
05-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Has anyone tried using Volka to dissovle Metro b4 adding it to the tank?....I have used Volka to dissolve Praziquantel and it works great.....please comment.

Cheers

Here you go Francis, but I always just drank the vodka and mix the metro in warm water. LOL

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=58378&highlight=metro+vodka

seanyuki
05-20-2009, 08:48 AM
Many thanks Eddie for the info.....makes lives easier for us:D:D

Cheers

Eddie
05-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Many thanks Eddie for the info.....makes lives easier for us:D:D

Cheers

What.....................the vodka, lol.

Anytime my friend,

Eddie

poconogal
05-20-2009, 01:06 PM
:D:D:D - I did the same as Eddie, drank the Vodka (it was Absolut) and dissolved the metro in hot water... made my life much easier, LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

poconogal
05-20-2009, 01:07 PM

Cheers
Francis, did the fish get drunk????? ;):D

seanyuki
05-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Nooo Connie,
I drank most of the Volka too.....good excuse telling the wife it's for the fish.
Just a standard procedure b4 letting them pair off.....don't want worms in the babbies:p....but still no pairs yet.:mad:

Cheers

poconogal
05-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Okay Francis, we are all on the same page, LOL!!!! :D

Ed13
05-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Well, I've got metro, vodka, and a fish to try it on...funny thing is the ONLY reason I bought Vodka(I don't drink any alcohol) was for fish related stuff like this;) lol
Let you know how it works on metro and Prazi

kaceyo
05-21-2009, 05:07 PM
I'm with you Ed. The vodka at my house was bought for medicinal purposes only. And I don't mean the kind of medicinal purposes my Aunt Hattie claimed for the pint she kept in her purse.
Although I knew my discus habit was getting worse when buying the little "airplane" size bottle wasn't cutting it and I had to pick up a pint.

Kacey