PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Ng farm tour.

Adrian kwok
05-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Just visited Wayne again three days ago.. Many nice fishes especially the HF Blues...

*Note: All pictures took were from his farm. :angel:

Adrian kwok
05-21-2009, 09:44 AM
. Hope you all like it..Just to share.

seanyuki
05-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Wow Andrian....you went there again lah.....lucky you.
Those are amazing discus from Wayne and thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Francis:)

Eddie
05-21-2009, 10:04 AM
Oh man, those are some fine specimens. Love the SADs and RPSP!

Eddie

SriAngel
05-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Cyber,

I am so envious of you to have the ability to visit his farm. I think if i had the opportunity i would move in there with a sleeping bag, and work for free for discus. You've let the cat out of the bag, the first picture is of the Red Pupil 3R2, the third is of the new improved blue knight line (even higher body shapes), the last is of the new improved sunrise eruption. I received a few pieces for my collection and was explicity told not to sell them. All i can say is wow! I see wayne already got them to grow bigger than mine, as mine were from the same batch. If you have more pictures please post some, i can't get enough of his fish!

seanyuki
05-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Hey Angel,

The first picture is an ARGD not red pupil 3R2:p

Cheers
Francis:D

Adrian kwok
05-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Oh man, those are some fine specimens. Love the SADs and RPSP!

Eddie

Yah indeed very fine specimens he has. Took plenty of photo , hope to share more when i have time.

Wow Andrian....you went there again lah.....lucky you.
Those are amazing discus from Wayne and thanks for sharing.

Cheers
Haha, francis. Yeah will always visit him when free. Hope you like the pic and see you around in Aquarama.

Cyber,

I am so envious of you to have the ability to visit his farm. I think if i had the opportunity i would move in there with a sleeping bag, and work for free for discus. You've let the cat out of the bag, the first picture is of the Red Pupil 3R2, the third is of the new improved blue knight line (even higher body shapes), the last is of the new improved sunrise eruption. I received a few pieces for my collection and was explicity told not to sell them. All i can say is wow! I see wayne already got them to grow bigger than mine, as mine were from the same batch. If you have more pictures please post some, i can't get enough of his fish!

Sure, will post more picture if i have time...His fish is superb . :)

SriAngel
05-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Please do post as soon as you are possible, im dying to see more pictures!

kaceyo
05-21-2009, 03:53 PM
I do love looking at pics of Waynes fish, and seeing those he raised himself makes it that much better. I can believe the Sunrise Erupts are an improved strain. Angels and the pic posted here are the nicest I've seen.

Kacey

seanyuki
05-21-2009, 04:08 PM
Hey Kacey.....tell Adrian to send some over to U:p....so I could have an excuse to pay you a visit:D

Cheers

SriAngel
05-21-2009, 04:19 PM
If Andrian sends em to kacey im going to have to go over there with Muffin. Muffin is going to keep you and amy busy while i nab the goods lol

seanyuki
05-21-2009, 04:36 PM
:p

Elite Aquaria
05-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Cyber73_sg,

Thanks for sharing those pictures....I can't wait to see the rest of the photos that you took...I love Wayne's fish....:D

kaceyo
05-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Hey Kacey.....tell Adrian to send some over to U:p....so I could have an excuse to pay you a visit:D

Cheers

I would love to get some RPSP's and SE's to play with. You know me and spotteds. But you don't need need that for an excuse. You may be a bit disappointed tho as I am down to only three tanks, thanks to the "Condo Board" and their paranoia. I'm waiting for their interest in my fishy doings to fizzle down so I can set up at least one or two more. :bandana:

Kacey

kaceyo
05-21-2009, 05:30 PM
If Andrian sends em to kacey im going to have to go over there with Muffin. Muffin is going to keep you and amy busy while i nab the goods lol

You shouldn't have warned me, now I'll be ready for ya:smash:

Kacey

MSD
05-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Francis, lah doesn't need anymore fish, especially red ones. :)

Danny, I'm sure you'll be getting these fish as soon as they are released too, right?

SriAngel
05-21-2009, 06:45 PM
You shouldn't have warned me, now I'll be ready for ya:smash:

Kacey

Thats alright got plenty of tricks up my sleeve, did i tell you i have trained ninja blue knights lol

Angel

SriAngel
05-21-2009, 06:50 PM

Danny, I'm sure you'll be getting these fish as soon as they are released too, right?

Mark I have them for display now, you can always come check them out. Actually i have an alterior mortive, i need a hand measuring my fish. I tried to get a measuring tape on them but they are two big and i need 2 hands to hold them, another to hold the tape and a third to take pictures. I am accepting volunteers! I dont like to take big fish in a net, Waynes fish are strong they thrash and sometimes damage their hard rays, which would be disastrous on a show quality fish. Down side to taking them by hand is their hard rays can cut you pretty good. So ill be doing the dangerous stuff cause im not insured lol

Angel

P.S. I will have a chastity belt on Muffin.

seanyuki
05-21-2009, 08:15 PM
hahha Mark,

I only want at least 10 more red discus for now....later choose the best ones for future breeding program and please do not tell my wife....buying discus again.

Cheers

jczz1232
05-22-2009, 02:09 AM
wow love post #2 picture number 2 :)

MSD
05-22-2009, 08:52 AM
I actually will be in Queens on Saturday, I'll be visiting my Dad. He's an 89 year old WWII vet that was drafted at 18 and spent 5 years overseas in combat. A truly great American, he still works taking care of WWII vets over in a local military hospital.

SriAngel
05-22-2009, 11:46 AM
I actually will be in Queens on Saturday, I'll be visiting my Dad. He's an 89 WWII vet that was drafted at 18 and spent 5 years overseas. A truly great American, he still works taking care of WWII vets over in a local military hospital.

What a truly great American hero! Im glad youll get to spend some time with him, and it will also give you an opportunity to check out some awesome fish!

Angel

Adrian kwok
06-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Just some picture to share from Wayne's farm as requested by many forumers.

The enhance 3R2. Wayne describe this version of 3R2 to be better after several crossing...

Cheers

thebigone
06-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Those are some very nice fish Wayne has. Thanks for sharing those beauties!

Elite Aquaria
06-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Can you describe the difference between these 3R2 and the past generations...;)

seanyuki
06-16-2009, 06:30 PM
Hi Adrian,

You have those new version 3R2 from Wayne....they are very nice & thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Eddie
06-17-2009, 07:11 AM
That blue pair is phenomenal! Most amazing face shape, I love it.

Thanks for sharing,

Eddie

Adrian kwok
06-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Can you describe the difference between these 3R2 and the past generations...;)

If im not wrong, this version of red is much more intense and the colour distributed evenly well as an overall. Not to mentioned the high body though ;), we can see that this fish exhibited great potential.

Hi Adrian,

You have those new version 3R2 from Wayne....they are very nice & thanks for sharing.

Cheers

haha , francis too bad, i dont have it. i dont have the fate to have them with me.