PDA

View Full Version : Everglades Seasoning

poconogal
05-28-2009, 12:50 PM
For all those that are interested in getting this delicious seasoning, there is a website that sells their products! What Renee gave us is the All-Purpose Seasoning, which is fantastic!

EDITED TO ADD: For our Canadian friends who've expressed an interest in getting this seasoning, I just received a reply from the website saying that they DO ship to Canada, and just need a postal code and an idea of items to be ordered in order to give a shipping quote.

www.evergladesseasoning.com

Here's their reply and further contact info:

Connie,
Thanks for the email... we always enjoy hearing from customers of Everglades Seasonings!

Yes, we can ship to Canada! Sorry, it's just not an option on our Website yet. Feel free to reply with the shipping postal code and we'll gladly look up some inexpensive shipping options. Also, approximately what they would want to order for weight purposes.
Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Leigh Ann Wynn
Marketing Director
Everglades Foods, Inc.
441 Webster Turn Drive
Sebring, FL 33870
(800) 689 2221
fax (863) 655 4058
www.evergladesseasoning.com

Graham
05-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Doesn't look like they ship to Canada.........:(

poconogal
05-29-2009, 08:39 AM
Awwww... I just emailed them to ask if they will ship to Canada. If they really don't, I'll be happy to send it to you, Graham.

Graham
05-29-2009, 08:57 AM
That would be nice....I'll pm my address

GrillMaster
05-30-2009, 11:04 PM
I am gonna have to try out the Everglades Heat Connie!! Thats right up my alley. :)

Thanks for the link! :thumbsup:

SriAngel
05-31-2009, 04:01 AM
Will you be putting it on the brisket Mark?

poconogal
06-01-2009, 04:30 PM
I am gonna have to try out the Everglades Heat Connie!! Thats right up my alley. :)

Thanks for the link! :thumbsup:

Mmmmmm, brisket, with Heat! Sounds good to me! Actually, I'm probably going to buy some of that Heat, too. Hubby likes hot and spicy.

seanyuki
06-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Hey Connie,

I want some also....:)

cheers
francis:)

GrillMaster
06-01-2009, 05:48 PM

Nope...I have my own special rub my friend. ;)

Although I am gonna smoke 2 briskets, I just might put some heat on one of em. I will have to try it out on some other things first an see how it tastes. By the sounds of it you could put it on cardboard and it would taste good! :)

poconogal
06-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Hey Connie,

I want some also....:)

cheers
francis:)
Hot or regular?