PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Bloodworms in Michigan (Group Order?)

bs6749
05-28-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm planning on purchasing a case or so of Oregon Desert frozen bloodworms (1 lb frozen flats) and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in going in on a group order or buying some from me once I get them in so I will have a better idea of how much space I will need for them. These worms are great quality in my experience and I like them better than the Hikari batch I had and my fish absolutely LOVE them!

The price for these will be $7 per lb (sold in 1lb flats). 10lbs of Hikari frozen bloodworms from Drs. Foster & Smith with shipping would be about $10.30 per flat. If you are interested please let me know. Send me a PM or preferrably an email at bstull619@hotmail.com as I might not see the PM on here right away. And to make the deal a little sweeter, for every 12 lbs you buy I will throw in a free 1 lb flat and will donate $5 to Simply Discus!

I am located near Kalamazoo, MI and I travel to Grand Rapids every week. I'm also in Detroit once in a while to catch a Tigers game and I sometimes go to Chicago, IL for a fish run, so if you are along the way I can meet you with what you want. Sorry, no shipping available since the cost would be ridiculous.

I'm not looking for any money up front, just a "commitment" and quantity if you are interested. You can pay when you get them in your hands. If you have any questions just shoot me an email or PM. I think I'll do one case for now (56 lbs) and see how much interest there is.

-Bryan

brewmaster15
05-29-2009, 06:14 AM
Sounds like a great way to save some money on fishfood Bryan...Best of luck there and thanks for thinking of Simply!:)

-al

bs6749
06-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Bump