PDA

View Full Version : Discus Anywhere

timmy101
05-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know that I can get some Discus here in Houston, TX beside Dans HAW?

Eddie
05-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know that I can get some Discus here in Houston, TX beside Dans HAW?

You don't want Dan's fish? I'd love to get fish from him. He has killer stock!

Eddie

texasdiscusman
05-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Theres plenty of Texas boys that breed and raise Discus in Dallas.They come from good old Texas water no importing up here

timmy101
05-29-2009, 10:25 PM
I do bought some discus from dan, couple weeks ago I bought 3 tiger tourq. ans 2 red melon from him he has some really nice price too bought I want to buy some other peoples too

bs6749
05-31-2009, 10:04 AM
I can't believe that you are thinking about buying from someone other than Dan. I'm actually jealous of you because you live so close to him. You have no idea how many times I've looked through his listings and wanted to get some of his 4-5"+ discus, wild Altums, etc. Dan has EXCELLENT stock and you can trust that they have been well cared for and are healthy. His prices are very reasonable as well. I'm not sure what you are looking for but if you can't find something nice from Dan, good luck finding whatever it is that you want. His fish have awesome shapes and colors and frankly I'm amazed that you are thinking of going elsewhere considering how close you live to him.

Eddie
05-31-2009, 07:19 PM
I can't believe that you are thinking about buying from someone other than Dan. I'm actually jealous of you because you live so close to him. You have no idea how many times I've looked through his listings and wanted to get some of his 4-5"+ discus, wild Altums, etc. Dan has EXCELLENT stock and you can trust that they have been well cared for and are healthy. His prices are very reasonable as well. I'm not sure what you are looking for but if you can't find something nice from Dan, good luck finding whatever it is that you want. His fish have awesome shapes and colors and frankly I'm amazed that you are thinking of going elsewhere considering how close you live to him.

I agree 100%, plus Timmy , if you are looking for something in particular, I am sure Dan can get it for you.

Eddie