PDA

View Full Version : White Diamond & SnakeSkin pair

diamond_discus
06-05-2009, 01:34 AM
I have this pair spawn the first time a couple month ago .. but they ended up eaten all the eggs. Since I didn't have enough breeding tank, I put them back to the community tank and they didn't pair up ever since.

The White Diamond is the male and the SnakeSkin is the female. Do you think it would be better for the Snakeskin to pair up with another male like a brilliant blue ?

I really like this female fish because I raised her from a nickel size fry to now a 5"+ fish. I am not even sure what kind of fish she is ? A SnakeSkin ? LSS ?
Brown fish ? No idea .. but I like the pattern.

rickztahone
06-05-2009, 02:27 AM
looks almost exactly my fineline Snakeskin

ShinShin
06-05-2009, 02:34 AM
She is a snakeskin. Personally, I dislike the white diamond and have never seen a cross from them that I like, but that's me. I would match it up with the brilliant if they were mine.

Mat

diamond_discus
06-05-2009, 03:42 AM
She is a snakeskin. Personally, I dislike the white diamond and have never seen a cross from them that I like, but that's me. I would match it up with the brilliant if they were mine.

Mat

I agree .. That's why I put them back into the community tank and hope the the SS will pair up with other blue fish ... we'll see.