PDA

View Full Version : I have E. Tenellus to give away

Harriett
06-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Well, the next thing I needed to thin are the chain swords; adult height around 3"--I have probably 5-6 peoples' worth to give away--a good sized bunch for each person. I guessed a bit short on shipping and packaging $ when I gave plants away last time so if you want a big handful of tenellus, PM me with your address and put $7. in the mail for me--I will PM you my address. First 5 people get the plants.
I have a gallon bucket stuffed with it and want to get it mailed out asap while it is in good shape. Would like to mail on Thursday and be done with it.

Over the last 10 years or so, numerous kind people have given me plants to get me started on various projects and this is just payback time for me--glad to share what I have.

Best regards,
Harriett

rdzralph
06-16-2009, 02:40 PM
I tried PM but it says I have 4 post and I need 5 to PM, So this should do it.

pcsb23
06-16-2009, 04:19 PM
My favourite foreground plant. Very generous Harriet, wish you were nearer! :)

alan j t
06-18-2009, 02:56 AM
pm sent:)

yashaswibs
06-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Do you still have the E.tenellus?
If so I want to take the entire lot if you can ship it to me.
PM me if its OK. The plants should be able to survive an overnight journey without too much trouble.
Thanks.

Harriett
06-24-2009, 02:50 PM
AH Yashaswibs, It's all spoken for and shipping tomorrow, hopefully. My desire here is to give some free plants to several people--not looking to give all to one person, but I like your enthusiasm! I will post again when it is time to thin, down the road.
Best regards,
Harriett

yashaswibs
06-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Next time may be.
Thank you for your quick reply.
Yashaswi