PDA

View Full Version : 06-18-09: Sizes

MRQuad
06-19-2009, 12:25 AM
Hi,

I don't know how to proper take the measurement while at the same time, take picture on it.. but i did try my best to keep you guys posted on the sizes.. i will keep you posted every month of the size of my fish..

here's the sizes of the six of them.. again, the quality of the picture is not the best.. so please, understand me..

MRQuad
06-19-2009, 12:27 AM
here's the last two:

MRQuad
06-19-2009, 12:29 AM
overall, every fish gained 1/2 in. within 3 weeks with me.. 4months in the contest now.. though, i am late 1 week.. i am still counting it as the same as the other contestants, the week they got the fish..

thanks for viewing guys..

Chad Hughes
06-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Marvin,

A half inch in three weeks time is very good in my opinion. You did get a bit of a late start. With that fourth week uunder your belt I bet you would have seen a full inch of growth. Well done my friend!

Best wishes!

MRQuad
06-19-2009, 12:33 AM
Marvin,

A half inch in three weeks time is very good in my opinion. You did get a bit of a late start. With that fourth week uunder your belt I bet you would have seen a full inch of growth. Well done my friend!

Best wishes!

thanks for the comment.. appreciated it..

Scribbles
06-19-2009, 02:05 PM
A half inch in three weeks right after the stress of shipping and acclimating to a new tank is very good IMO. Well done.

Chris

Armandi_Fishcarer
06-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Marvin, Very nice, 3wks/half inch, stress with shipment, fantastic, you'll have gunners before you even know it! :D

Regards
Ahmed ;)

MRQuad
06-20-2009, 10:58 PM
thanks guys for the comments..

i knew they grew a little bit because i took a measurement before putting them in the tank when they first arrived.. but don't get a chance to mention it to my thread.. and i didn't take picture of it.. my bad..

i hope that this guy will grow more for the coming weeks.. thanks for reading guys!

marvin

fishyj
06-22-2009, 07:05 PM
Marvin, I think that's great considering everything the fish went thru and you getting a late start.

Ardan
06-25-2009, 06:05 PM
Yes the growth is good. the fish look very plump and filled in also:):)

Keep up the good work

Ardan