PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett die

blue acara
06-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Shocked at the news of MJ passing. Farrah died after a battle with cancer. Sad day. RIP.

Roxanne
06-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Personally not shocked about MJ....but, the image of Farrah's son lying next to his sick mum broke my heart...really felt his pain.

calihawker
06-25-2009, 09:57 PM
Very sad.:angel:

Uncle Raymond
06-25-2009, 11:50 PM
I agree, sad week on the news front!

Somtimes it will happen in a series of 3....

* Ed McMahon (86 yrs old)

* Farrah Fawcett (62 yrs old)

* Michael Jackson (50 yrs old)

As Blue Acara has stated, RIP

Respectfully,

U/R

keef
06-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Thriller was a big part of my childhood. Very sad. RIP Mikey.

Mr Wild
06-26-2009, 12:46 AM
Thriller was a big part of my childhood. Very sad. RIP Mikey.

Yes MJ was a big thing in our house as the boys were growing up had all the moves down. Very sad, personally I think he was very misunderstood. He made the world sit and take notice of his music and for a little while things were good. RIP.

GrillMaster
06-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Yeah the wife and I kinda got into the whole Farrah ordeal. May she RIP!

MJ...Not really shocked about. I really dont think alot are actually. He probably was tired of all the comotion and figured he would call it a day. I was more down about Farrah than MJ and she was half the celebrity as he was. Although he was an icon in his day, he just got way to much negative publicity. Kinda sad never knowing what it was like to be a kid! :(

Mr Wild
06-26-2009, 01:09 AM
Yeah the wife and I kinda got into the whole Farrah ordeal. May she RIP!

MJ...Not really shocked about. I really dont think alot are actually. He probably was tired of all the comotion and figured he would call it a day. I was more down about Farrah than MJ and she was half the celebrity as he was. Although he was an icon in his day, he just got way to much negative publicity. Kinda sad never knowing what it was like to be a kid! :(

Yes I was thinking that today actually never really just a normal kid, probably what made him a bit weird in the end among other things.
Old Farah well she was on our tv;s way back in the 6 buck man, hey we thought that was cool tv then! LOL Those were the days things just seemed simpler.

j_li8
06-26-2009, 03:43 AM
I'm too young to know alot about Farrah but i did know who she was. Always listen to MJ on the ipod as i am now. May they rest in peace.

Darren's Discus
06-26-2009, 07:44 AM
Very sad,
Michael was an unbelievable talent,Glad i had the opportunity to see him in concert! I had a huge crush on Farrah back in her charlie's angels days.:angel:

cheers

shawnhu
06-26-2009, 08:13 AM
I grew up listening to Michael and Janet, actually purchased some of their music too. I remember "Do you remember the time" was a big thing growing up, along with his greater hits, Thriller and Smooth Criminal. Used to play his video game, always chose the white-suited character.

For our graduation, we sang his song, "Heal the world". For what it's worth, I think Michael did a lot of great deeds in his time, and felt he was treated unfairly by the media. We live in a very weird society, and everyone wants to get into everyone else's business. The media, the Internet, the vast bridges in telecommunication brings people together, but they sure have their ugly sides.

I never had the pleasure of seeing him perform live, but his songs and talent will be remembered from those who has been touched by his legacy.

You will be missed MJ.

ApacheDan
06-26-2009, 12:46 PM
There was a time that I thought about Farrah as the prettiest dumb blonde in the planet....boy was I wrong.

After Charlie's Angels, subsequent roles and tremendous courage in her fight with cancer....she taught me what kind of a brave lady with character she really was....let it be an inspiration to others..

RIP Farrah..:angel:

DarkSide
06-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Yes I was thinking that today actually never really just a normal kid, probably what made him a bit weird in the end among other things.
Old Farah well she was on our tv;s way back in the 6 buck man, hey we thought that was cool tv then! LOL Those were the days things just seemed simpler.

They seemed simpler back then because we were all simpler back then. When we reminisce we tend to blank out any bad parts.

Jacko, great talent-flawed person, whatever the reason.

Farrah, a little girl until this terrible disease made her grow up all at once.

May they both rest in peace.

TankWatcher
06-27-2009, 05:24 AM
May they both rest in peace

DISCUS USA
06-27-2009, 06:42 AM
MY PERSONAL FAVORiTE OF ALL TiME SONG iN WHOLE WORLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1_sZTfjxZE

TRUELY TALENTED iNDiViDUAL NO MATTER THE OTHER CRAZiNESS HE GOT INTO LATER IN LIFE.. RIP MICHAEL JACKSON..

DarkSide
06-27-2009, 10:26 AM
My god he had soooooooo many great hits its hard to pick a top 50 with him! A super superstar loved by not only Americans but every country in the world. He is in the select group of Elvis and The Beatles when it comes to giant icons.

Eddie
06-27-2009, 10:39 AM
My god he had soooooooo many great hits its hart to pick a top 50 with him! A super superstar loved by not only Americans but every country in the world. He is in the select group of Elvis and The Beatles when it comes to giant icons.

Most definitely, he is and always will be remembered. RIP MJ

Eddie