PDA

View Full Version : NEED PRIME?

machine77
08-10-2009, 05:00 PM
if your anything like me you go through alot of prime doing wc after wc.. just helping those who could use it, this week only big al's online is selling 4 liters of prime for 65.00, free shipping and no tax.. thats a great buy for those who need it, i ordered some so i thought i would pass the info on!www.bigalsonline.com

nolan

alpine
08-10-2009, 05:27 PM
I get mine from Ken's in gallon sizes . He always has decent prices.

Roberto.

Chad Hughes
08-10-2009, 05:40 PM
if your anything like me you go through alot of prime doing wc after wc.. just helping those who could use it, this week only big al's online is selling 4 liters of prime for 65.00, free shipping and no tax.. thats a great buy for those who need it, i ordered some so i thought i would pass the info on!www.bigalsonline.com

nolan

Thanks for the tip! Just ordered a bottle! ;)

Best wishes!

alpine
08-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Nolan, thanks for the tip on Big Als sale.

Roberto.

bs6749
08-10-2009, 10:09 PM
If you guys are going to do this I have another suggestion for you. You will need to call up Big Al's and order (1-888-824-4257). Tell them you want the 4L of Seachem Prime but also tell them to do their price match. Have them go to www.kensfish.com where they have it for $59.99 and they will beat that price by 5% making the 4L $57. Now you can add $3 worth of nets or whatever, still get the free shipping, and save $5. I have to call in an order tomorrow and it was going to be $336+ at Big Al's. With the price matching it will be $230 and change. I've done this many times and it is VERY useful and helps save a lot of money.

Daniella
08-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Big al online in Canada sell the 2 liters for 65$..so it's twice the price of the US site! We get cheated a lot that way in Canada.

I lived in California for 8 years and I was amazed how things were so much more expensive in Canada. Oh well.

nolan

Daniella
08-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I have done it once recently and they still did the price match even though I called them after I had bought the item.

Big Al is a good store. Just their price include shipping but they charge you for that for sure, in a hidden way.

If you guys are going to do this I have another suggestion for you. You will need to call up Big Al's and order (1-888-824-4257). Tell them you want the 4L of Seachem Prime but also tell them to do their price match. Have them go to www.kensfish.com where they have it for $59.99 and they will beat that price by 5% making the 4L $57. Now you can add $3 worth of nets or whatever, still get the free shipping, and save $5. I have to call in an order tomorrow and it was going to be $336+ at Big Al's. With the price matching it will be $230 and change. I've done this many times and it is VERY useful and helps save a lot of money.