PDA

View Full Version : blue turks sale

DavidH
08-17-2009, 09:30 PM
I reducing my stock a little for my Dad, he's out of the net for a few weeks and he's got too many for me to handle. Believe the pics don't do them justice. I'm not sure on sex but guess females??? Any interest call Kel at 910-977-6651 thx. It's 2 fish by the way.

chEvstEr
08-17-2009, 09:59 PM
:confused: how much each? and would you ship? :confused:

Eddie
08-17-2009, 10:38 PM
AMAZING TURKS!

William Palumbo
08-17-2009, 11:04 PM
I agree with Eddie...VERY nice. Great pattern and very round...Bill

frenchie100
08-17-2009, 11:32 PM
Beautiful!! How much? I think I remember you saying that you ship, right?

Julie :)

DavidH
08-18-2009, 03:18 AM
I started shipping about 8 weeks ago. o2, triple bagged, copying the shipments I've gotten from the resellers I've bought from in the past. Styrofoam cooler in a box. UPS is all I've opened a shipping account with so far as Fedex I have not talked to, and still would cost me an arm and a leg.

I have not lost a fish yet, and learned a great deal on proper shipping..still learning but I have no doubts about getting the fish as safe as I received them. Big fish are a challenge.. They tend to spear their bags... I would also need to get some new heavy gauge bags before I give these puppies up, so I will have to talk to Ken's Fish Food and get that taken care of. So the soonest I'd ship is likely coming Monday or Tuesday.

Aside the price... I would prefer private conversasion, so PM me or E-mail me. The best one naturally or the most interested I'll hand them over to.

I admit these are the most beautiful Turqs I have purchased. Sometimes there is a rich blue very distinct and that depends on lighting, sometimes it appears green. Very girthy and healthy. I forced my Dad to buy these, 4 out of 5 were kept I culled the 5th Turq as s/he had been beaten up by his pals. These are very beautiful specimens, they are breeding age. Need to be paired up. I would suggest a person who has male female matches for them. I know 1 is a female. I'm guessing the other may be too.

Thanks for the interest