PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 10 Discus

golden29
08-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Anyone know where to buy decent quarter size discus for reasonable price. I want them in lots of 10.

Chad Hughes
08-19-2009, 12:30 AM
You could try Bill at Inland Empire Discus. He had some great albino fry, but that was a week or two ago. Might be out. Where are you located?

Best wishes!

golden29
08-19-2009, 12:33 AM
I am located in the mountains of Northern California in a town called Montague near the base of Mount Shasta. We are the people that California forgot.

golden29
08-19-2009, 12:34 AM
How do I get ahold of him or is he on the forum?

Chad Hughes
08-19-2009, 12:40 AM
I am located in the mountains of Northern California in a town called Montague near the base of Mount Shasta. We are the people that California forgot.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds lovely though!

How do I get ahold of him or is he on the forum?

Yes, Bill is a sponsor here. Look under the sponsors section for Inland Empire Discus. In fact, all of the sponsors are there. You could contact several of them if you like. Check out their posts. Some of them may have posted that they have fry (or similar) for sale.

Best wishes!

golden29
08-19-2009, 12:48 AM
Thanks!
Believe me I'm not sorry it is a beautiful place to live. We just get forgotten because there is a huge mountain range seperating us from the rest of you all.

gotfish?
08-19-2009, 12:59 AM
in my opinion you would want a sponsor that is located the closest to you whether you want to pick it personally or have your fish shipped. kenny chueng(did i spell that right?:D) is in daly city..somewhat close to you no? ;):D

Jhhnn
08-19-2009, 09:49 PM
in my opinion you would want a sponsor that is located the closest to you whether you want to pick it personally or have your fish shipped. kenny chueng(did i spell that right?:D) is in daly city..somewhat close to you no? ;):D

I don't think Kenny deals in fish that small- 3" is about as small as his come, iirc.

Anybody new to discus would do well to purchase fish 3" or larger, as they're much easier to care for... and you can't go wrong with Kenny Cheung. Investing a few hundred in stock he imported from Forrest has been a very good move for me, and a lot of other people, too...

Eddie
08-19-2009, 10:09 PM
I don't think Kenny deals in fish that small- 3" is about as small as his come, iirc.

Anybody new to discus would do well to purchase fish 3" or larger, as they're much easier to care for... and you can't go wrong with Kenny Cheung. Investing a few hundred in stock he imported from Forrest has been a very good move for me, and a lot of other people, too...

Sub-adults or adults would be best if this is your first discus tank. ;)

Elite Aquaria
08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
I have a shipment coming in tomorrow that will have a lot of 2-2.5" fish in various colors.

Discus-Hans
08-22-2009, 09:09 PM
And we have always 800 ~ 1200 Discus in 2.5" in stock,

Hans

KEWX
08-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Try Discus Hans! An amazing variety!

scottthomas
08-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Carolina Discus always advertises small size discus at a cheap price.

Scott