PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY B-DAY FRENCHIE100 (Julie)

Eddie
08-27-2009, 04:17 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!!

Hope you have an amazing day and that are your wishes come true!!!

Take care,

Eddie

TankWatcher
08-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Happy Birthday Julie

poconogal
08-27-2009, 07:19 AM
Happy Birthday, Julie

:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

David Rose
08-27-2009, 07:30 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE :balloon:

ENJOY YOUR DAY and BEST WISHES!

seanyuki
08-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Happy Birthday Julie......http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo232/aiseanyuki/th_20-Smiley.gif (http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo232/aiseanyuki/20-Smiley.gif) plus have a great day.

rickztahone
08-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Happy Birthday Julie!!!

Scribbles
08-27-2009, 01:42 PM
:balloon::balloon::balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

Hope it's the best.

Chris

Tropical Haven
08-27-2009, 01:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE

MSD
08-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Happy Birthday you little cutie pie!! And many more, just not so fast so you can enjoy the year. ;)

Disgirl
08-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Happy Birthday Julie, hope you have a wonderful day!:fish::fish::fish:
Barb

Roxanne
08-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Happy Birthday you little cutie pie!! ;)

:D:D...Romeo lolol

..here's me and Steve unplugged singin the heavy metal version of the Happy Birthday Song just for YOU...

:singer::guitarist: ::balloon:

All the Best Jules :balloon:

Your mate, Rox:):balloon::balloon:

frenchie100
08-28-2009, 12:35 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!!!

Hope you have an amazing day and that are your wishes come true!!!

Take care,

Eddie

Thank you Eddie!!:D No my wish of a 150 gallon tank did not come true, much to my disappointment, LOL! My husband said that would have been too obvious of a present. I say what the heck is wrong with giving the girl what she really wants!! Who cares about obvious! LOL

Happy Birthday Julie

Happy Birthday, Julie

:balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE :balloon:

ENJOY YOUR DAY and BEST WISHES!

Happy Birthday Julie......http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo232/aiseanyuki/th_20-Smiley.gif (http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo232/aiseanyuki/20-Smiley.gif) plus have a great day.

Happy Birthday Julie!!!

:balloon::balloon::balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

Hope it's the best.

Chris

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE

Thank you so much everyone for the wishes!

Happy Birthday you little cutie pie!! And many more, just not so fast so you can enjoy the year. ;)

Thank you Mark! Made me feel special ;)! And yep, not in a hurry to get older anymore!

Happy Birthday Julie, hope you have a wonderful day!:fish::fish::fish:
Barb
Thanks Barb!

:D:D...Romeo lolol

..here's me and Steve unplugged singin the heavy metal version of the Happy Birthday Song just for YOU...

:singer::guitarist: ::balloon:

All the Best Jules :balloon:

Your mate, Rox:):balloon::balloon:

Hey Roxy girl! Thank you! I definitely heard your song! It was rockin' in my head! LOL :D:D

I know you guys are going to think I am crazy but this is the first year that I am not too thrilled about having a birthday! I know I need to get over it but darn it, my 20s are over!!!

Again a big thank you for all the wishes!

xoxo

Julie

Eddie
08-28-2009, 01:03 AM
Hey Julie, is it because your 20s are over or that your hubby didn't get you the tank! :D

Man....I wish you would have gotten that tank. I am sure you will get it anyways, I would! ;)

Take care,

Eddie

frenchie100
08-28-2009, 02:32 PM
Hey Julie, is it because your 20s are over or that your hubby didn't get you the tank! :D

Man....I wish you would have gotten that tank. I am sure you will get it anyways, I would! ;)

Take care,

Eddie

Both Eddie, both!!! BUT, I can eventually get my 150 gallon but cannot eventually get back to my 20s :(.

Anyway, thank you for your birthday wishes ;)

Julie :)

Scribbles
08-28-2009, 02:58 PM
It's only a number Julie. Don't sweat it. :) Or just pick a number that you like better. My brother has been 29 for 8 years and my grandmother has been 21 as long as I can remember. LOL

Chris

Chad Hughes
08-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Happy Birthday Julie!

Don' have your middle age crisis yet... you still have to deal with 40, 50, 60.... LOL! Iknow, that was mean.... but true?

Anyway, keep working for that new tank! :p

Best wishes!

Eddie
08-28-2009, 09:50 PM
Both Eddie, both!!! BUT, I can eventually get my 150 gallon but cannot eventually get back to my 20s :(.

Anyway, thank you for your birthday wishes ;)

Ahh Julie, you are only as old as you feel. I always feel like a teenager and the wife always tells me I act like one! LOL

To be honest, you do not, in any way, look like you are close to your 30s. ;)

Take care and when you do get that tank, you will feel like a kid again, I know I always do.

Eddie

MSD
08-29-2009, 02:17 PM
My wife always tells me I am her third kid, wish I was 30 again, :D
And don't forget, with your pretty smile, your husband will get you anything. ;)

frenchie100
08-29-2009, 03:54 PM
LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

The common denominator here is that, yea, my husband is my 3rd child as well!

No but in all seriousness, you guys are right, it is all about how young you feel!

Julie

frenchie100
08-29-2009, 04:07 PM
Happy Birthday Julie!

Don' have your middle age crisis yet... you still have to deal with 40, 50, 60.... LOL! Iknow, that was mean.... but true?

Anyway, keep working for that new tank! :p

Best wishes!

Thanks Chad! Yes you are right, but I think it is just that this is the first one. The other ones will be easier because I will have gone through it once already.

You know what it is, I just feel like I haven't done half the stuff I wanted to have done by the time I was 30. It is really stupid for me to think that because I have already done a lot...

Okay, okay, now all this is starting to sound like I am a big huge complainer :o, when I am really not. I was just venting for a second!

I appreciate the cheering up! :D

Cooldadddyfunk286
08-29-2009, 04:40 PM
happy birthday Julie!! alittle late, but hope you had a nice one ;) ...you get any discus for ur bday?? :p

rickscics
08-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Wow Jules! Congratulations. I wouldn't worry about your age at all. Wait until you turn 60 then you can complain:) I think you look absolutely fabulous and your husband is a lucky guy, I'm jealous. I would have definitely presented you with that 150!

Roxanne
08-29-2009, 06:34 PM
....you's forgot, intelligent.....she's got brains to go with those good looks also;)

Jules, I'll PM you my age and you will feel much much better lolol:D

Rox

MSD
08-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Rox, the first thing we all noticed is her brains, we are not shallow here. She's juat a very nice person that shares our hobby. :)

frenchie100
08-31-2009, 01:13 PM
You are all way too nice!!!

Thank you :) :) :)

Julie

ShinShin
09-05-2009, 05:51 AM
Happy birthday, Julie.

Mat