PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in traffic...

Chad Hughes
08-28-2009, 12:50 PM
I got stuck in traffic this morning. :p

I took this pic from my car on my cell phone. Just a little glimpse of what I encounter every day. LOL!

Best wishes!

wadewc
08-28-2009, 01:06 PM
In Oklahoma all we have to watch out for is horses and cows. LOL

Wade

David Rose
08-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Nice... I always wanted to learn to fly and even thought of getting my pilots license, but it's just not practical. Besides, the way I drive...it's close enough :D

Chad Hughes
08-28-2009, 01:25 PM
In Oklahoma all we have to watch out for is horses and cows. LOL

Wade

Wade,

Funny you said that. I can remember when I was in college I was driving on an Ohio interstate and came across a cow in the middle of the road. The farm next to the road and a broken fence. Anyway, I pulled over and got the cow to safety. Then the cops showed up. LOL! Ahhh good times!

Nice... I always wanted to learn to fly and even thought of getting my pilots license, but it's just not practical. Besides, the way I drive...it's close enough :D

Hey, with these planes, they fly themselves. The only thing that you need to do is enjoy the scenery! LOL!

Best wishes!

Scribbles
08-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Good one Chad. LOL Part of the time that I was growing up we lived in a small town on the Washington coast and the only traffic was wildlife and livestock. Once we had a traffic jam of 5 cars at a RR crossing and it was front page news in the weekly paper.

Chris

Chad Hughes
08-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Good one Chad. LOL Part of the time that I was growing up we lived in a small town on the Washington coast and the only traffic was wildlife and livestock. Once we had a traffic jam of 5 cars at a RR crossing and it was front page news in the weekly paper.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

Hey! That's big news!! :p

Disgirl
08-29-2009, 01:37 PM
Wow, and I like it when a train goes by so I can sit and watch it from my car
! I would have loved to get stopped by a passing plane.
Barb :)

Chad Hughes
08-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Barb,

Fortunately a couple of F-18s only take a few seconds to pass. LOL! Get stuck behind a long train, and you might need to take a lunch break! LOL!

Best wishes!

Cooldadddyfunk286
08-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Chad, do you fly those bad boys??

Chad Hughes
08-29-2009, 02:31 PM
No, I'm a rotary wing guy (helicopters). I just lose my hearing to the F-18. LOL!

calihawker
08-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Not the kind of vehicle you'd want to get into a road rage incident with!;)

Chad Hughes
08-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Not the kind of vehicle you'd want to get into a road rage incident with!;)

Good point Steve! I'll remember that next time. LOL!

wadewc
08-29-2009, 11:33 PM
Do you fly the helocopters?

Wade

Eddie
08-29-2009, 11:35 PM
What is your specialty Chad? You work on all of them or a specific one like 60s, 53s, 47s or little birds?

Eddie

Chad Hughes
08-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Do you fly the helocopters?

Wade

Only when I'm trying to escape a war zone... LOL! Nah, I'm just the engineer (aerospace, electrical).

What is your specialty Chad? You work on all of them or a specific one like 60s, 53s, 47s or little birds?

Eddie

Anyting vertical lift. I have dabbled in fixed wing a bit. Mostly C2/E2 cargo and avionics jamming.

Best wishes!

Eddie
08-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Only when I'm trying to escape a war zone... LOL! Nah, I'm just the engineer (aerospace, electrical).

Anyting vertical lift. I have dabbled in fixed wing a bit. Mostly C2/E2 cargo and avionics jamming.

Best wishes!

Really, you deal with strictly Navy birds then. The E2s are sweet. AFSOC is going to a much smaller cargo aircraft, something similar to the E2.

Eddie

Chad Hughes
08-30-2009, 01:59 AM
Really, you deal with strictly Navy birds then. The E2s are sweet. AFSOC is going to a much smaller cargo aircraft, something similar to the E2.

Eddie

I actually deal with the Airforce Pavehawk and the USMC Sea Stallion as well. ;)