PDA

View Full Version : What is the easiest way to resize photos?

Scribbles
09-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Hi all, I've seen a couple of threads on resizing pictures and I need help on picking the easiest one. I am severely tech. challenged. I don't want to start something and get stuck halfway through it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Chris

Eddie
09-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Hi all, I've seen a couple of threads on resizing pictures and I need help on picking the easiest one. I am severely tech. challenged. I don't want to start something and get stuck halfway through it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Chris

I like photobucket. You can upload all your photos at 640 X 480. You can easily create albums within albums. And you can select every picture with a click, to generate an IMG code. You click in the IMG code box, is copies ever picture and paste that into a post. Et viola, all pictures in a single post. ;)

Plus you load videos and select privacy if you do not want certain photos viewable by strangers.

If you need any help, send me a PM.....that goes for everyone.

Eddie

Scribbles
09-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Thank you Eddie.

Chris

seanyuki
09-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Just sharing....photobucket is quite easy to use.

http://tutorials.photobucket.com/tutorial_160.html

Eddie
09-02-2009, 07:56 PM
It looks like they changed the options for upload, there used to be a drop down bar underneath the "upload images & videos" bar. Now you have to click on "(more options)" just underneath the "upload images & videos" bar. This will bring up the settings for the size of the pictures. 640 X 480 is perfect for use in the Forum.

Here is copy of what the screen looks like for the options settings.