PDA

View Full Version : Tangerine Orange Discus Breeding

Kingkhai
09-04-2009, 12:20 AM
Hey Everybody

I'm new to this forum, I been keeping discus for about 2 years now i have so many unsuccessful breeding with in the last 6 month that i was gona just give up and sell all my duscus at one point to someone that would beable to breed the successfully after my car accident. but than dicided not to and gave it a nother try and finally was able to have a successful breeding last month. Now i just want to share some pix of my discus baby and the parent breeding for the second time in the last month. The first time i was able to keep little over 100 fry, they are now about the size of quarter and some are even the size of a loonie. I wanted to post some video of them breeding but wasn't able to. I took the picture of the baby discus while i was feeding them a beefheart mix that I put together myself. and the picture of the parents is just after they just lay eggs today. Hope you all injoy it and welcome and feedback that could help me do better with breeding discus.

rickscics
09-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Great Job Friend, You must feel renewed! They all look fabulous! YOu must be doing it right allready:) rick

Eddie
09-04-2009, 01:39 AM
Great looking discus and the babies too. Excellent work! Welcome to Simply too, its a great place.

Take care and all the best,

Eddie

Scribbles
09-04-2009, 05:53 AM
Your pair is gorgeous and the fry look great! Keep us updated as they grow.

Chrid

mmorris
09-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Well done with the fry! They look great! I never tire of seeing pics of babies that size. :)

Kingkhai
09-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks you for all you positive coment. I'll try to keep updating the pix as they grow if i remember too.