PDA

View Full Version : all my fish have to go. local pickup, SW MO.

Fishworm
09-12-2009, 08:19 PM
I am moving to Colorado in the next month or two, so all my fish have to go.

here is what I have:

Tank Raised:

4 blue diamonds. smallest is 2-3 inches, biggest is about 4 inches. 25.00 each
2 5 inch red maps. 50.00 each
1 giant 6"+ pigeon blood 65.00
1 4.5 inch wattley red spotted green 65.00
1 4.5" Hans turquoise 50.00
1 3" white butterfly (kinda skinny) 20.00
1 4" Hans santarem 30.00 (alenquer and santarem are a proven pair...but their body shapes arent great)
1 4" Hans alenquer 30.00
1 4" albino golden leopard 50.00

Wild Caught

12 Heckle discus. not sure of the exact collection location. they were purchased from sunrise tropicals and they are doing really well. sizes from 4.5 to 5.5 inches 45.00 each, all 12 for 450.00

6 6" Tefe green discus. bought from the same place. doing really well together. 50.00 each or 250 for all 6.

other fish:

4 orange face Tapajos eartheaters, about 3 inches each, 15.00 each
3 Jurupari eartheaters 3-3.5" 10.00 each
4 bolivian rams 2", 10.00 each

the tank raised discus and the peach face eartheaters are kept in tap water, PH of around 7.8, pretty hard water. all the wild caughts are being kept in RO/DI water with a PH around 5.

all prices are negotiable. PM me here, or better yet, email me at trainworm @ gmail.com. I need all these fish gone ASAP. I am moving in about a month and they cant go with me unfortunately :(. I live just outside of Springfield MO. I dont have any boxes or bags, and I really dont want to ship them. local pickup is preferred, but if necessary, I can track down some boxes and bags and deliver them to KC or STL or Tulsa or anywhere in between. I accept cash or checks with proper ID.

pictures of all of them can be found at http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/Trainworm/fish%20and%20fishing/

blkrob
09-12-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm in CO. best of luck with the sell. You seem to have a next collection. To bad you can't ship them to yourself. Kind of wish this was the place you where living. :D

Robert

Fishworm
09-18-2009, 12:49 AM
ok. I just found out that I got the job in colorado, and they want me there in 2 weeks. all the fish HAVE GOT TO GO! I will accept any and all resonable offers.

I dont want to dump them at the local fish store, I would much rather they go to someone who can properly care for them.

Jstuver
09-18-2009, 01:57 AM
PM and email sent.

H82LOS3
09-18-2009, 07:22 AM
Hey i live in oklahoma, do u want to meet halfway?

Pm me pls :)

Fishworm
09-20-2009, 09:58 AM
sorry I havent been getting back to your messages and emails right away. I am stuck out on the road with very limited access. I am hoping that I can find someone who can come pick the fish up. if not, I'll try and get some time off and see if I can deliver the fish to those of you who are interested.

H82LOS3
09-20-2009, 12:07 PM
sorry I havent been getting back to your messages and emails right away. I am stuck out on the road with very limited access. I am hoping that I can find someone who can come pick the fish up. if not, I'll try and get some time off and see if I can deliver the fish to those of you who are interested.

Im very very interested, do i get discounts on buying multiple discus?
Pm me pls

Jstuver
09-20-2009, 11:57 PM

Please let me know I am still very interested in what I PM'ed you.

Thanks