PDA

View Full Version : Marineland, very good support

Daniella
09-16-2009, 11:29 PM
I just received my HOT magnum today and the micron cartridge was sort of thorned on the blue rubber and was not sitting tight since it was deformed or pinched. I called Marineland (they put a sheet with phone number inside the box) and they will send me a new micron filter for free. They did not require sending the damaged one back either so I am very happy with their customer support!

Just thought I share this experience. So far I like the filter.

Don Trinko
09-17-2009, 09:39 AM
I have had good luck with them also. Had a heater go bad, they replaced it, missing an "O" ring , sent me one. Never required proof of purchase or sending the bad part back. Don T.

Keith Perkins
09-23-2009, 02:30 PM
I agree completely. I just purchased a Magnum 350 PRO and had one gasket with a small tear in it. Not all the way through, but I figured why not have a perfect one for what I paid. One call got me a packet of replacement gaskets no questions asked.

I had a similar experience with them years ago with a Hot Magnum PRO. Needed some little thing and found out they had done a product redesign on the intake tube assembly. Not only did they send me the redesigned parts I knew nothing about, before I called, at no charge; they also sent me what I needed at the same price. :)

I know some people complain about there noise level, but I have nothing but good to say about them.