PDA

View Full Version : holidays

lpiasente
09-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Good morning all, I am off on holidays soon to sunny queensland for 10 days wooooooooohoooooo. But my beautiful discus :(. I have someone comming over in the middle of the stay to do water changes THANKS MARK XXXX. The neighbours are going to feed for me (they are not fish people). As they will not be getting the regular water changes I usually give them shoud I only get them fed once a day or twice?? They are used to at least 4 feeds a day.
Thanks
Leanne

Eddie
09-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Good morning all, I am off on holidays soon to sunny queensland for 10 days wooooooooohoooooo. But my beautiful discus :(. I have someone comming over in the middle of the stay to do water changes THANKS MARK XXXX. The neighbours are going to feed for me (they are not fish people). As they will not be getting the regular water changes I usually give them shoud I only get them fed once a day or twice?? They are used to at least 4 feeds a day.
Thanks
Leanne

If they are sub adults or adults, I wouldn't even feed them. They'll be fine. I just left for 14 days and all tanks did fine with no food/no water changes. One thing I would do is make sure you have enough KH in your water to prevent your PH from crashing. ;)

Take care,

Eddie