PDA

View Full Version : Selling some extra aquarium stuff

Patr1ck
10-02-2009, 03:45 PM
-2 Hagen Aquaclear 20 powerheads. I only used them for a couple of months. They come with all the included accessories and brackets. They are in like new condition. $15 ea. or $25 for both. Sold

2 x 18W compact flourescent retrofit lighting kit from Catalina Aquarium. I only used this for a month. It comes with 2 reflectors, ballasts, and 2 extra bulbs. The bulbs included are 2-6700k and 2-10000k bulbs. Also in like new condition. $60 Sold

-Rena Smartfilter 55 Hang on filter. I used it for 2 months. Its in perfect shape. I have too many filters and need to get rid of some. 2 fluval 405s soon to become availiable too. The Rena has a 2 year warranty as well.
$35 Sold

-Coral Life Turbo Twist 6x UV Sterilizer. Works like new. $40 Sold

-4000 hh Quiet One pump barely used only to transfer water to and from tank. Would make an excellent pump for a sump filter. Pumps 980 gph. Owned for @ 1 month. $60

Shipping availiable too

Thanks guys,
Pat

Patr1ck
10-15-2009, 03:38 PM
-2 Fluval 405 filters in like new shape. They both come with new carbon, new ceramic bio rings, and new filter foam. The first one that is sold will come with a free surface skimmer. One is only 7 months old. The other is 2 ½ years old and has a new impeller, new impeller shaft , new impeller cover, and a new aqua stop valve. Both have been cleaned and sterilized. They work flawlessly and they come with the manual too. Im asking $140 ea or $260 for the pair. They cost $219ea. new. This is a great deal. Thanks for looking.

Sold

Thanks,
Pat