PDA

View Full Version : Week #18, Water Change #18... Still growing!

Chad Hughes
10-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Another week has passed us by and here we are in October. Good lord! First thing you know it'll be Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and then I'll be putting the wrong year on everything. LOL!

Anyway, all is well. I had some visitors over this evening (Bert, you know who you are!) that very casually made mention that I had not updated the contest thread. Well, out of sheer guilt and obligation, here's the update. LOL!

I snapped off several shots and took a quick video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRDw4FxBuGI)for you all to check out. No new changes! Just big, fat, happy discus.

Best wishes!

Chad Hughes
10-07-2009, 11:09 PM
A few more....

wgtaylor
10-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Hey Chad,
Like that group shot showing all 6 together. It really shows how you were able to keep those guys all healthy and consistent in size. They look great. :)
Good job,
Bill

Chad Hughes
10-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Hey Chad,
Like that group shot showing all 6 together. It really shows how you were able to keep those guys all healthy and consistent in size. They look great. :)
Good job,
Bill

Hey Bill!

Thanks for the compliments! Yes, they seem to have leveled out in their growth. I did have one smaller one about a month back. Seems to have caught up! Thanks again!

Best wishes!

yeaboyt
10-08-2009, 02:06 AM
Glad to have helped with the updates Chad! Thanks for having us over. I think you have some new fans! Now if I could visit all the other contestants and remind them too...

Bert
Bert

Scribbles
10-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Picture perfect as usual Chad. My favorite is the group shot. Your discus look so healthy and your tank always looks so clean. Keep up the good work.

Chris

Chad Hughes
10-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Glad to have helped with the updates Chad! Thanks for having us over. I think you have some new fans! Now if I could visit all the other contestants and remind them too...

Bert
Bert

Bert,

You were my moral compass this evening. LOL! Thanks for stopping by and bringing your kin and friends with you. It was a pleasure! You are always welcome. You may get a bunch of frequent flier miles if you visit ALL the conestants! ;)

Take care!

Eddie
10-08-2009, 04:07 AM
Great shots Chad and fish look beautiful as always.

All the best,

Eddie

acroken
10-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Chad,
I too like the group shot, but my favorite is the first picture. That fish is a winner there! Fish are looking awesome! Tank is beautiful. Incredible work you are doing with these guys on top of building a fish room. You will need a vacation after all this:D Thanks for the update.

Kenny

Chad Hughes
10-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Great shots Chad and fish look beautiful as always.

All the best,

Eddie

Thanks Eddie!

Chad,
I too like the group shot, but my favorite is the first picture. That fish is a winner there! Fish are looking awesome! Tank is beautiful. Incredible work you are doing with these guys on top of building a fish room. You will need a vacation after all this:D Thanks for the update.

Kenny

Thanks Kenny! Yes, things have been very busy!!

Have a great weekend!

pcsb23
10-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Fish look good Chad, I can see pale vertical stripes on some too. Very nice.

David Rose
10-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Video looks great, discus look great, tank looks great....not so sure about the soundtrack music though... ;):p

Chad Hughes
10-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Video looks great, discus look great, tank looks great....not so sure about the soundtrack music though... ;):p

LOL! Thanks! You Tube is a bit limited.

Best wishes!

kirkp
10-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Chad, way to go man. Fish are looking fantastic. You're doing a wonderful job.

Keep it up.

Kirk

Chad Hughes
10-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Chad, way to go man. Fish are looking fantastic. You're doing a wonderful job.

Keep it up.

Kirk

Thanks Kirk!

Have a great weekend! :)

Armandi_Fishcarer
10-09-2009, 03:02 AM
Chad, they look remarkable & tranquile in such a well put together environment. Keep up the great job bro. :D

Regards
Ahmed ;)

Chad Hughes
10-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Thanks so much Ahmed!

Have a great weekend!!

calihawker
10-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Great Job Chad! Love the group shot. Well done!

Chad Hughes
10-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks Steve!

Best wishes!

TankWatcher
10-14-2009, 10:52 PM
They all look great, but the group shot is my favourite. Glad all is going well.

Chad Hughes
10-15-2009, 12:37 AM
They all look great, but the group shot is my favourite. Glad all is going well.

Thanks Robyn! So far so good.

Best wishes!