PDA

View Full Version : week 19

kirkp
10-12-2009, 01:10 AM
Same-o same-o this week. Things have changed since last post other than I'm feeding my home made beefheart mix. All my fish really like it. Not sure but I think I see more color developing in them. Have a video of them eating dinner.

Kirk

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo42/kirkp_2008/th_100_1544.jpg (http://s360.photobucket.com/albums/oo42/kirkp_2008/?action=view&current=100_1544.flv)

Eddie
10-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Wow Kirk, fish are looking fantastic! I can really see a difference since you started them on the mix, seriously. Great job!

All the best with them,

Eddie

wgtaylor
10-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Hey Kirk,
Great video, it says it all. They definitely like your new mix and their color looks great. The mix sticks together, awesome job Kirk. :):)
Did they ever eat the SF Bay beefheart like they do your new mix?
Bill

kirkp
10-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Wow Kirk, fish are looking fantastic! I can really see a difference since you started them on the mix, seriously. Great job!

All the best with them,

Eddie

Thanks Eddie, I thought I saw more color but I might of been blinded by my desire to step it up a notch. Glad you can see it to.

Hey Kirk,
Great video, it says it all. They definitely like your new mix and their color looks great. The mix sticks together, awesome job Kirk. :):)
Did they ever eat the SF Bay beefheart like they do your new mix?
Bill

Hey Bill, thanks for the comment on the colors. I was concerned how well it would stick together but that shrimp makes it one sticky mess. Honestly, they always attacked the SF bay version like piranhas. They're such pigs. I'm glad they like this one just as well.

Kirk

calihawker
10-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Great video Kirk! I like the yellow one. I have his twin!:p

kirkp
10-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Hey Steve, It's interesting, I have two that are the yellow color. It would be interesting to see the two strains that this cross was developed from.

Kirk

Scribbles
10-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Great video Kirk! Your discus look super. I like how your mix sticks together and doesn't make a mess.

Chris

TankWatcher
10-16-2009, 08:10 AM
Great video. Your beefheart looks to be a hit !