PDA

View Full Version : Where the Hell is the Outrage?

terps
10-19-2009, 10:53 AM
Mish Shedlock's Global economic blog is a great read. He posted one of the best blog posts of the year. Read the whole thing.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2009/10/where-hell-is-outrage.html

brewmaster15
10-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Terps,

I think its a general state of numbness and weariness that is taking its toll on people of all political leanings......People feel so burnt out and so powerless in all these economic woes that we are desensitized to things like this now.

Its frustrating on one level and depressing as all heck on another one.

-al

dr6run
10-19-2009, 04:04 PM
Terps,

I think its a general state of numbness and weariness that is taking its toll on people of all political leanings......People feel so burnt out and so powerless in all these economic woes that we are desensitized to things like this now.

Its frustrating on one level and depressing as all heck on another one.

-al

meh, i need gas for the car and food in the fridge.

I agree, i must admit i watched an hour and a half of c-span the other day, they were " talking " about AIG. they have formed a committee for the sole purpose of the issues that AIG had. instead of actually "talking" about what the committee was designed to do, it was the democrats bashing republicans, and republicans bashing democrats. none of which actually placing the blame on the company that F@^&ed with our money.

imo it all starts at the top and we as people are left to deal with what the media deems important.