PDA

View Full Version : Fine line snake soawn

Big Tuck
11-12-2009, 10:35 PM
After many spawns (lost track) i finally got a good spawn and there attached.Normally this strain has not been a problem,but this pair just couldnt get it right.Now if i can just keep them healthy ill be happy.Next spawn will go artificial. Tuck

Eddie
11-12-2009, 10:50 PM
After many spawns (lost track) i finally got a good spawn and there attached.Normally this strain has not been a problem,but this pair just couldnt get it right.Now if i can just keep them healthy ill be happy.Next spawn will go artificial. Tuck

Post some pics Tuck, if you get around to it. Finelines are supposed to be pretty delicate. Great job!

Eddie

Big Tuck
11-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Will do in a couple of days,this pair is real crazy,dont want to mess it up now!!! Tuck

Eddie
11-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Will do in a couple of days,this pair is real crazy,dont want to mess it up now!!! Tuck

I hear ya....wishing you some good luck from Japan my friend!

Eddie

Big Tuck
11-13-2009, 12:29 PM

Like i said this pair is CRAZY,ate them alll during the night,Oh well its artificial for sure now. Tuck

wgtaylor
11-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Like i said this pair is CRAZY,ate them alll during the night,Oh well its artificial for sure now. Tuck

Well, you know how to do it artifically for sure. You make a great foster parent Tuck.:D
Bill

Big Tuck
11-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Hi Bill,yea i should have pulled them,i knew this pair was crazy.Trouble was both my Gizmos are full,maybe i should just consider SASHIMI!!! Hope all is well with you my friend. Tuck

kaceyo
11-13-2009, 05:13 PM
That really sucks Tuck. Maybe you need to set up at least a couple of extras for times like this. I swear discus are THE MOST frustrating fish there is.

Kacey

Big Tuck
11-13-2009, 06:16 PM
That really sucks Tuck. Maybe you need to set up at least a couple of extras for times like this. I swear discus are THE MOST frustrating fish there is.

Kacey

Hi Kacey,boy are you right,these dang fish would make a preacher cuss.I know one thing im staying away from Vegas with the luck ive been having lately.2 wk 4 wk syndrome (over 500 loss).Oh well my wife says problem solving is what keeps me going.Not sure shes right but after all these years im still determined.Kinda like discus pairs,eventually ill get it right.(i hope)Take care Tuck

kaceyo
11-13-2009, 06:50 PM
I'd guess that your wife is right. We may cuss and moan about the failures our discus put us through, but in the end, we love solving the problems. Why else would we do it?

Kacey

Eddie
11-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Very sorry to hear Tuck. Sounds like you and I have something very much in common, problem solving. ;) I am sure you'll get it worked out Buddy!

Take care,

Eddie

Big Tuck
11-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Very sorry to hear Tuck. Sounds like you and I have something very much in common, problem solving. ;) I am sure you'll get it worked out Buddy!

Take care,

Eddie

I noticed that to Eddie,however you obviously are better at getting it right than i am.The difference is a young brain and a old worn out brain.With everyons help ill get it yet. Tuck

Disgirl
11-13-2009, 07:15 PM
Hey Tuck, I think Eddie has some magic water over there in Okinawa! Read his Betta thread. He says he is lucky he and his wife drink bottled water :D! best of luck on your next batch of fry.
Barb :)

Big Tuck
11-13-2009, 07:16 PM
I'd guess that your wife is right. We may cuss and moan about the failures our discus put us through, but in the end, we love solving the problems. Why else would we do it?

Kacey

If you figure out why?....let me know cause im not sure why i put myself thru the turmoil!Guess my wife Might be right. Tuck

Eddie
11-13-2009, 08:13 PM
I noticed that to Eddie,however you obviously are better at getting it right than i am.The difference is a young brain and a old worn out brain.With everyons help ill get it yet. Tuck

Ah Tuck, you aint old.....you are seasoned. ;) Its the fish that are so unpredictable.

Take care my friend and good luck with the next batch!

Eddie