PDA

View Full Version : New need help again

Fefe
11-17-2009, 05:49 AM
Hiall,
I hope you remember me..
Now 2 of my discuss dead (1 Big and 1 Small)..balance three are happy and healthy...i just want to know as XL size dicuss is not availbel in the market and they are also very expensive, how small can i buy to live with 3XL size discuss and how many can i get.

Eddie
11-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Hiall,
I hope you remember me..
Now 2 of my discuss dead (1 Big and 1 Small)..balance three are happy and healthy...i just want to know as XL size dicuss is not availbel in the market and they are also very expensive, how small can i buy to live with 3XL size discuss and how many can i get.

Hey there, sorry to hear about the 2 dead fish. Not too sure on your sizing, sizing your fish as XL doesnt really say much. :o How big is XL?

Eddie

Fefe
11-18-2009, 04:56 AM
Extra large

akumastew
11-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Extra large

I think Eddie meant to ask...

"How many inches long were the fish".

Can you also remind us of your tank size.

I recall you can not get water test kits.

With no tests kits, it would be recommended that you do large water cahnges each day. You will want to age and aerate the water for one day before using it.

- Stew

Eddie
11-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Extra large

Extra large doesnt really help, actual measurements are needed. An extra large discus can be an extra small discus for another.

Eddie

exv152
11-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Hiall,
I hope you remember me..

Also, do you know what the two fish died of? Otherwise adding more fish seems a bit redundant.

Fefe
11-19-2009, 07:12 AM
My Tank size id 3X2.5X1.5 i have 900 litter P/H external and 1000 liter P/H overhead filter. i thik the two died off stress of shipment. an extra large will be 7-8" (palm size of adult man)and juvinile is about 2-3".
can i keep juvinile with adult discus?

Eddie
11-19-2009, 08:21 AM
My Tank size id 3X2.5X1.5 i have 900 litter P/H external and 1000 liter P/H overhead filter. i thik the two died off stress of shipment. an extra large will be 7-8" (palm size of adult man)and juvinile is about 2-3".
can i keep juvinile with adult discus?

I definitely wouldnt advise adding discus of that size with larger ones. Especially without knowing the temperament of the young ones.

Eddie