PDA

View Full Version : Need Advise before I place an Order!

Schergeil
11-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Hey guys!!!

I wanted you guys to help me out to tell me which discus strains are strong color and pattern wise, plus which ones look good. I'm about to place an order and have the following in mind....

Pigeon Blood
Red Turq
Cobalt
Snow White
Red Snakeskin
Marlboro Red
Checkerboard Pigeon

In addition, I want you guys to also tell me which one is better from Red White, Yellow White and San Merah!

Looking for all the help I can get!!!

Thanks in advance!

Cooldadddyfunk286
11-18-2009, 02:52 PM
all of them except snow white should be strong color and pattern. snow white is just a blank discus, no color or pattern.

I would choose San Merah.

hope that helps! take care.

kaceyo
11-18-2009, 04:29 PM
All the questions you're asking are a matter of personal preference so it's impossible to say what you should get. If you want bright and flashy go with one of the pigeon strains, a red or yellow, solid or half white, red map etc. If you like contrast I would go with a Red Turq or one of the other red on blue strains, Lep, LSS, checkerboard turq etc.
There are just too many choose from.
Have fun deciding!

Kacey

Schergeil
11-18-2009, 06:02 PM
thanks guys... i'll keep you posted on what I finally order and receive!

David Rose
11-18-2009, 06:29 PM
It may just be me, but they're all great when you buy from one of the sponsors on SD, so it does come down to personal peference! :D

Best of luck choosing...

Eddie
11-18-2009, 07:33 PM
All the questions you're asking are a matter of personal preference so it's impossible to say what you should get. If you want bright and flashy go with one of the pigeon strains, a red or yellow, solid or half white, red map etc. If you like contrast I would go with a Red Turq or one of the other red on blue strains, Lep, LSS, checkerboard turq etc.
There are just too many choose from.
Have fun deciding!

Kacey

Ditto