PDA

View Full Version : Baby albinos

Jorge
11-22-2009, 11:04 PM
I would like to get suggestions on how to take care of a few albino babies. How do I feed them so they can see the food, in this case it is BBS?

I have them in a 10 gallons tank. They are a few albinos together with their non-albinos brothers and sisters. I putted white paper around the tank and added methylene blue to the water. The tank is outside and it only receive a little light form behind and from above when I remove a white "hood".

I'm talking about albino angelfish but imagined I can do the same procedures as if they were albino discus.

Some are eating, others not. What can I do so they can see their food?

Any advice?

mmorris
11-22-2009, 11:29 PM
I don't know anything about albino angels but I suspect they can see the food. How old are they, George? Did you raise the fry? If not, how long have you had them? The MB probably isn't helping.

Jorge
11-22-2009, 11:36 PM
Yes, I raised them, they are 2 weeks old. So, the MB is not helping, then I will do a WC tomorrow to clear the water.

mmorris
11-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Is the 10-gallon tank cycled? Did you just move them into the 10 gallon? What is your wc regime? When did the ones that aren't eating stop eating?