PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Perth

Jordan58
12-03-2009, 06:21 AM
hi all

my name is Jordan, i am 14 years old and i have been keeping fish for 2 years now, i have just recently struck an interest in discus as i have always wanted something more challenging, i had a go at saltwater and that went well so i thought it would be worth a try. i have a pair of breeding blue snake skin discus a friend imported form Asia for me as well as 2 juvie red neon turks, all has been well so far, about 10 days, and i hope to keep it that way :)

thanks,
Jordan

yeaboyt
12-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Welcome Jordan!

Are you "down under?" Just curious because your flag shows as the US.

Chad Hughes
12-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Welcome Jordan!

Glad to have you here! I absolutely adore Perth! When I'm there, I usually arrive on a US Navy aircraft carrier. LOL!

Anyway, glad you found SD and hope you learn a bunch!

Best wishes!

Jordan58
12-03-2009, 07:50 PM
hi

thanks for the replies, managed to change the flag.

thanks,
jordan

Darren's Discus
12-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Gday Jordan,
welcome to simply,trust your Discus experience is a great one.Read as much as you can and learn from others and all should be good.

cheers

Scribbles
12-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Welcome aboard Jordan! Best of luck with your new discus.

Chris

keef
12-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey Jordan - welcome to SD! You wont find a better resource for Discus info; enjoy! Tha Crust - be sure to post some pics when you get those Asian fish mate - would love to see them. Just out of interest who are you importing them from? Sorry to Hijack your thread Jordan.

Jordan58
12-07-2009, 07:56 PM
its fine keef :)

Asian imports are of much better quality, i find that most discus in the shops are all stunted :( which is very annoying when you want to but one but you just don't have enough money to import anymore. let me know when you get your new fish and who from.

thanks,
jordan