PDA

View Full Version : 12-13-09 update

kirkp
12-14-2009, 02:07 AM
Hello everyone,

First off, I want to apologize to the challenge participants and to the members of the forum for not posting lately. Not sure how things slipped away from me but I haven't been living up to my end of the bargain. I could probably come up with a few reasons but it doesn't really matter. I'll do better about keeping my end of the agreement. Now, on to the fish.

Things have been going well with the fish. Everyone is healthy and the ones that had been lagging behind have started to catch up with the biggest. The one exception is one that has a harder time picking up food. It seems to miss while striking at food on the bottom. It looks healthy by is significantly smaller than the rest. Nothing has changed with the exception of the addition of another sponge filter. Now on with the pics.

Kirk

Eddie
12-14-2009, 03:20 AM
The fish look great Kirk, keep up the great work!

Take care,

Eddie

Scribbles
12-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Looking good! Thanks for the update.

Chris

fishyj
12-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Looking good. Keep up the good work.

calihawker
12-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Things get busy Kirk, no question! I've had a tough time of it as well. Looks like you're doing an awesome job my friend!

wgtaylor
12-15-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Kirk, fish look great buddy.
You don't have to apologize to anyone. We agreed to do the best we can and you, my friend, have done a great job. :):)
Hey, is the smallest discus you are talking about the white one in the second pic at the bottom? I have one like that also.
Only half way through so a ways to go but it's always good to see your posts.
Take care
Bill

kirkp
12-17-2009, 02:15 AM
The fish look great Kirk, keep up the great work!

Take care,

Eddie

Thanks Eddie. All these albinos are nice fish.

Looking good! Thanks for the update.

Chris

Not a problem Scribbles. Many more to go.

Looking good. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Jim, maybe I'll even get them to spawn :)

Things get busy Kirk, no question! I've had a tough time of it as well. Looks like you're doing an awesome job my friend!

Hey Steve, it's amazing how fast time seems to slip away. Thanks for the compliment.

Hi Kirk, fish look great buddy.
You don't have to apologize to anyone. We agreed to do the best we can and you, my friend, have done a great job. :):)
Hey, is the smallest discus you are talking about the white one in the second pic at the bottom? I have one like that also.
Only half way through so a ways to go but it's always good to see your posts.
Take care
Bill

Hey Bill, no that white one isn't the one I was referring to. I've got two that are light like that. The one I was talking about is smaller but I left him out on purpose. :( Healthy but small however I'll post a pic of him.

Kirk