PDA

View Full Version : Seanyukis new xmas job!!

April
12-19-2009, 02:48 PM
here you go..one of our own..new career...lol.
im very busy at the shop right now for christmas dog grooming..need extra hands. so here he is..the apprentice. : )

David Rose
12-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Well dogs are a great judge of character, so it looks like he passed the test! :D

kaceyo
12-19-2009, 04:11 PM
Alright Francis!!! You look right at home there. Just don't space out and do a formalin dip instead of a flea dip. Might be bad for business, LOL!!!!

Kacey

April
12-19-2009, 05:45 PM
lol my formalin is locked out of francis' reach.

fishorama
12-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Poor lab looks like he wants some beefheart after his Christmas bath

Cooldadddyfunk286
12-19-2009, 06:30 PM
lol Francis and his soccer...he cant get enough. ;):D

joanr
12-19-2009, 06:45 PM
I want to see him painting some poodle's toenails! How about blow drying an Afghan Hound???? April if you need another groomer I'll be available to help you with both the Discus and the Dogs when I retire in about 10 years....lol.

Eddie
12-19-2009, 07:24 PM
GREAT picture! Francis, dont overdo it my friend. :D

Eddie

Ed13
12-19-2009, 08:41 PM
lol Francis and his soccer...he cant get enough. ;):D
LOL! I thought the same, was expecting a red shirt though:inquisitive:

:jester::jester:

Scribbles
12-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey Francis, I've got a couple of dirty dogs for ya. :D

Chris

stanlee
12-21-2009, 10:20 AM
hey Francis,
remember the discus is in the water, the dog, above the water:D
merry christmas:)

MSD
12-21-2009, 02:20 PM
The dog is bigger then Francis! :D

kaceyo
12-21-2009, 03:23 PM
April, you gotta quit working Francis so hard. He hasn't even had time to post a reply!

Kacey

mmorris
12-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Is there another bath tub in the room? Or do you hang pics on the wall of dogs in bath tubs? :)

seanyuki
12-22-2009, 11:26 AM
It's great working along side with April....meeting a lot of discus hobbyists there too....fun,fun & fun......hey Ed I will be only wearing a Portuguese soccer jersey in 2010......they gonna win the World Cup next year.....same group as Brazil.....group of death.

Hi Mark.....some dogs are big and even heavier than me lol.....April should feed me more beefhearts.

Well Kacey....too much to do and so little time these days and gonna chit chat with u soon.

Hi Stan......just doing the basic with the dogs and no one file for insurance claim yet lol.....wish you all the best and also need to talk to you soon....enjoy a hot Christmas there with artificial snow lol.

Hi Martha.....glad you are back from the UK and hope you did not have tooo many drinks there.....come and visit us in Vancouver....:)

cheers
Francis

LOL! I thought the same, was expecting a red shirt though:inquisitive:

:jester::jester:

stanlee
12-22-2009, 11:52 AM
Francis,

here's my dog.
i can never get him into a tub at all for his bath.
how about some tips, expert :D

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg51/wllm2007/IMG_2544.jpg

p/s : how i wish i can ship him over for u to do the honors :D

mmorris
12-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Hi Martha.....glad you are back from the UK and hope you did not have tooo many drinks there

Francis

How many is toooo many? :D Might have. :o

seanyuki
12-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Perhaps 10 pints of beer.....post some pics for us here.....BIDKA discus show.

cheers
Francis:)

How many is toooo many? :D Might have. :o

mmorris
12-23-2009, 11:43 AM
By your definition then, Francis, too many. :o Maybe. :D
There's lots of great photos of the show on the BIDKA forum. Check 'em out!
http://forum.bidka.org/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Kenny's Discus
12-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Francis,

You look great with the Man United hat on.:) I'm sure you will have your hands full with April's busy workdays...have the most fun!

Kenny

Scribbles
12-24-2009, 12:25 AM
I want that raised tub! My back will never be the same after stooping over the tub to give Max a bath.

Chris

April
12-24-2009, 05:03 AM
every house should have a raised bathtub !!!!!!! oh..and htey are also great for fish stuff also. cleaning filters..etc..my tub gets alot of use.
malemutes dont like baths..they would freeze if they fell in the water up north..hence..they arent water dogs. : )
remember who the boss is..thatd be you. not the dog. lol. they know if your unsure..then like kids take full advantage.
merry christmas everyone..we are done our grooming for a couple days..francis gets a rest now..lol.

stanlee
12-24-2009, 11:33 AM
every house should have a raised bathtub !!!!!!! oh..and htey are also great for fish stuff also. cleaning filters..etc..my tub gets alot of use.
malemutes dont like baths..they would freeze if they fell in the water up north..hence..they arent water dogs. : )
remember who the boss is..thatd be you. not the dog. lol. they know if your unsure..then like kids take full advantage.
merry christmas everyone..we are done our grooming for a couple days..francis gets a rest now..lol.
thnks April for the tips.
Malamutes in Singapore are aclimatised, as they love water baths cos of the different in climate . It is only the size that cannot fit into the tub.
Ya, u r right. gotta show who is the boss cos he will take advantage once he knows he can.
merry christmas.:)

roclement
12-24-2009, 11:56 AM
Hey Francis! Merry Christmas to you and April up there!

Sorry to tell you that my new years and christmas wish is for Brasil to win so...good luck to both of us! May the best team win!!! Brasil that is!

Rodrigo (Brasileiro!)