PDA

View Full Version : New background

DiscusFreakaZoid
12-25-2009, 02:16 AM
Very Easy to install, Picture quality is bad. looks alot nicer and for some reason the blue light in the back and my white light on top enhances my fishes color and makes my water look crystal clear.:alien:

blkrob
12-25-2009, 04:50 AM
Very nice and different. Glad to see it's blue? I think it makes a great night light. Can you still put a background on?

Robert

David Rose
12-25-2009, 09:01 AM
My juvy tank has the same great background/night light! :D

kirkp
12-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Sarah, interesting bottom treatment for the tank. Is that really loose sand? If so, I would think that you would have a hard time getting it to stay in place.

Kirk

DiscusFreakaZoid
12-25-2009, 12:30 PM
Very nice and different. Glad to see it's blue? I think it makes a great night light. Can you still put a background on?

Robert

i could paint or cut a hole in the background so just the light display is showing. i may do that later on once i figure out what color i want in the back most likely white or the lightest shade of blue

DiscusFreakaZoid
12-25-2009, 12:31 PM
My juvy tank has the same great background/night light! :D

haha copycat:P i have it on with my small 12 inch 50/50 flourescent actually lights up the tank very well with them both on.

DiscusFreakaZoid
12-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Sarah, interesting bottom treatment for the tank. Is that really loose sand? If so, I would think that you would have a hard time getting it to stay in place.

Kirk

it stays in place. discus dont disturb it. Stays pretty compact once in place and settled. i had plecos though that would mess it up that i took out.

ps im not sarah palin
:D