PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a lot.. Angelsplus !!!

smiley
01-14-2010, 01:51 AM
Hope some of you had read my other thread regarding my order to angelsplus...woohooo i received my package in perfect condition yesterday..and know what to top it all ???? FREE SAMPLE OF FLAKES FOR MEAT LOVERS from Steve :D

Thanks Steve and THANKS :angel:plus...

And btw Delivery was fast..Less than 10 working days ;) (Note that this is international - to the other part of the world where he stays)

rickztahone
01-14-2010, 02:23 AM
Hope some of you had read my other thread regarding my order to angelsplus...woohooo i received my package in perfect condition yesterday..and know what to top it all ???? FREE SAMPLE OF FLAKES FOR MEAT LOVERS from Steve :D

Thanks Steve and THANKS :angel:plus...

And btw Delivery was fast..Less than 10 working days ;) (Note that this is international - to the other part of the world where he stays)

i'm glad to hear and i'm glad Steve was able to step up and make you (the customer) happy even if it went against his usual protocol.

Eddie
01-14-2010, 04:49 AM
Steve really gets his stuff out fast! Usually 5-7 days for me here in Japan and immediate emails, once the box is shipped. Great stuff from Angel Plus!

Eddie

smiley
01-14-2010, 06:20 AM
i'm glad to hear and i'm glad Steve was able to step up and make you (the customer) happy even if it went against his usual protocol.

Yes that's whatz made this shipment more important to me...I owe a lot to SD & all members too...Else if i wud have been some random guy asking Steve for an international shipment just worth $100, he might not have send to an unverified address as it was against his protocol..

Am really grateful to all...especially Steve :)

Shouting again " All shipments to Dubai/UAE are safe " :D

MSD
01-14-2010, 12:44 PM
Steve is great and the food is excellent, I use it as my flake.

Cooldadddyfunk286
01-15-2010, 03:46 PM
Dang Steve even shipped to Dubai?! thats awesome! LOL. Im in NY, bout 4 or 5 hours from him. mines comes in literally 1-2 days after the order is processed. its awesome service for sure. fish LOVE the flakes too. good news! :)

I'd love to see Dubai one day. especially the worlds largest fish tank they got in the mall! or the worlds tallest building now! crazy city for sure.

philip69285
01-15-2010, 09:56 PM
I cant wait for my flakes to come in the 18th :). Im sure they will love them hehehe.

joanr
01-16-2010, 12:55 AM
The medicated flakes are good to have on hand also, all three types. I store them in the freezer when not using them. And next time I'm going to do one of those "mix your own" and get a bag of my fishes favorites blended together. I probably could do that now, I've got like 6 varieties. They just won't eat the Spirulina flakes, don't know why......

Tad
01-17-2010, 12:30 AM
Angelsplus is an excellent source for flake food. I used to order in bulk and used our "Seal a Meal" vacuum attachment for mason canning jars to store the flake in. Steve is a great guy IMO.

Tad

smiley
01-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Dang Steve even shipped to Dubai?! thats awesome! LOL. Im in NY, bout 4 or 5 hours from him. mines comes in literally 1-2 days after the order is processed. its awesome service for sure. fish LOVE the flakes too. good news! :)

I'd love to see Dubai one day. especially the worlds largest fish tank they got in the mall! or the worlds tallest building now! crazy city for sure.

Yah crazy for sure ;)

You gotta see the aquarium..its just fantastic...could sit there whole day staring at the fishes...You could also take a dive with the sharks :D

But yet i feel on "petkeeping" Dubai isnt just there yet.... :o

Btw I was working on the 155th floor of the Tallest tower the other day and i was wondering how much big my tank would look from up there :confused: :D

The medicated flakes are good to have on hand also, all three types. I store them in the freezer when not using them. And next time I'm going to do one of those "mix your own" and get a bag of my fishes favorites blended together. I probably could do that now, I've got like 6 varieties. They just won't eat the Spirulina flakes, don't know why......

They could be freezed? I got 1lbs bags and they are well sealed..I was planning to do take smaller quantities in lockable bags and seal the remaining..Didnt know flakes could be freezed...

Noticed something...when i fed the wormer flakes all the fishes tend to poo EXTRA...i think it could be because of the new garlic base :confused:

joanr
01-17-2010, 01:02 PM
I only freeze the medicated flakes, I read somewhere it keeps them fresh for about a year. The Garlic flake is terrific, my fishes love it!
The Fenben wormer flake, be carefull with that. You really need to vacuum out leftovers as the fenben can leach into the water if the flake is sitting around on the bottom of the tank. Fenben in water is not good, however flubendazole in water is ok. I think the Metro and Wormer flake get right to the gut and probably do the job better than a bath as long as the fishes are still eating. Good idea to have the soluble Metro on hand in case a fish stops eating or won't eat the flake. I make sure all my fish will eat the base flake of these meds so when I feed the medicated there will be no problem. Strange as it seems when I treated with the Metro flake the fish liked that more than the base flake.

Chad Adams
01-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Smiley,
I'm so glad everything worked out. Thanks Steve!
Chad