PDA

View Full Version : blue scorpion from lucky

trusty
01-17-2010, 01:49 AM
Here is one of my favorite discus he is 2inch at the moment

joanr
01-17-2010, 02:04 AM
They are adorable at 2"! Nice color already and nice shapes. I love the Blue Scorpions, especially their wicked looking eyes. They are really cool blues.

trusty
01-17-2010, 03:04 AM
Thank you I am happy with grade aaa I am going to take care of my babies real good..... tlc

mikel
01-17-2010, 07:15 AM
Trusty: That fish is of excellent quality. I still cannot get over how round it is already at such a young age. What are you feeding them? I would go to the food section, and start making my own version of the Bh and seafood mixes, and maybe also supplement his diet with a high quality flakes (Omeda, ON etc). I personally stay away from feeding straight pellets for fear of bloat (just my own opinion). Change that water everyday, and make sure you feed him at least 3-4 time a day, but keep that water super clean....that fish deserves to be pampered. mike:):):)

Eddie
01-17-2010, 08:07 AM
Yup, had my eyes on those, best shape blue scorpion I have seen. Excellent buy!

All the best,

Eddie

Lucky Tropical
01-17-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi Trusty,
Keep me update on those Blue Scorpion,they are virus and parasite free discus.
And you can prove to everybody that they are free of grow hormone.
Just back to basic and you will get good result on all my discus.
Regards
Lawrence Soon

Thank you I am happy with grade aaa I am going to take care of my babies real good..... tlc

Lucky Tropical
01-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi Mike,
Let me answer this message on behalf of Trusty.they just arrived his place.And actually they look little bit skinny ,in my eye.Because at least 5 or 6 day not having any food.
3 day fasten before ship to Kevin and take 2 days reach Los Angeles and Kevin repack to Trusty ,,,,so minimum 6 days not having any food at all.
Let Trusty feed them couple week and then we will see the real beauty of this fish.
Regards
Lawrence Soon

Trusty: That fish is of excellent quality. I still cannot get over how round it is already at such a young age. What are you feeding them? I would go to the food section, and start making my own version of the Bh and seafood mixes, and maybe also supplement his diet with a high quality flakes (Omeda, ON etc). I personally stay away from feeding straight pellets for fear of bloat (just my own opinion). Change that water everyday, and make sure you feed him at least 3-4 time a day, but keep that water super clean....that fish deserves to be pampered. mike:):):)

joanr
01-17-2010, 01:16 PM
They look amazing already, especially after hearing they have not been fed for so many days. Trusty, when they get acclimated pop some pics in the ongoing "blue fish lovers" thread, we need some new fish in there...lol!

trusty
01-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Hey guys lucky is right I will take more pics once they get settle in but just to let you guys know I have more scorpions as well as my other fish that look just as good its just that as soon as he went in to the tank he kept bothering so I made him my favorite I will post pics of the white butterfly as well they are so round and high body WOW... I wish i had bought more...............

Discusgeo2
01-17-2010, 05:42 PM
They look good Carlos and nice pictures your taking.

trusty
01-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Lol george I am getting better but the only reason why is because you gave me some good pointer buddy lmao

Scribbles
01-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Super Blue Scorpions! Nice buy.

Chris