PDA

View Full Version : Mass Senate Vote....

tcmemphisbbq
01-21-2010, 11:26 PM
I love it when the American People *****slap an irresponsible administration....

yim11
01-21-2010, 11:29 PM
:confused:I don't recall an opportunity to vote this week??:confused:

Hopefully you aren't suggesting one state is representative of an entire country. That wouldn't be a smart assumption at all.

Perhaps you would like to restate your point.

GlennR
01-22-2010, 01:13 AM
I love it when the American People *****slap an irresponsible administration....

I agree.

After 8 long years of being "Bush-Wacked" we finally threw those crooks out of Washington. That was a happy day for America.:angel:

tcmemphisbbq
01-22-2010, 09:06 AM
After 40 years of the same, I think the folks of Mass said ALOT considering how crucial those votes were.

tcmemphisbbq
01-22-2010, 09:13 AM
Oh and just so you don't think im on either side, I dislike ALL politicians... when they speak I usually listen to thier ars cause thats where most of thier rhetoric comes from......

Tito
01-22-2010, 09:29 AM
We would be really naive if we think for one minute that there is a political party that is truly inocent. Every President and administration has it's dirty laundry - so why bother tooting any horns at all.

ShinShin
01-24-2010, 03:32 PM
I agree, Tito. In fact, I'd go a little further by stating that instead of being "truly innocent", one would be really naive to think that all politicians are not mostly corrupt. Anyone who really believed anything that a Chicago politician running for any office, much less president, lives in some sort of fantasyland. People have been so disillusioned by the Bush years, that wishful thinking put the current president in office. That is really a pity when the citizens of this country have to cast votes using wishful thinking as the deciding factor on which way to vote. What's also really sad is that the same minds that have been responsible for breaking our country are the same minds that we have to entrust to fixing it.

Mat