PDA

View Full Version : Baby that needs ID

Singin4Cnu
01-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Anyone have any idea what this guy will look like when he shows adult colors?Its a little over 3 inches now. TY :) I also have a little orange white guy that I am not sure how he will turn out (Bottom left). They were a little set behind when I got them but have fattened up nicely and are finally starting to round out a bit. Any ideas on either would be great! They are both from, an LFS that carries all Hans discus.

moik
01-25-2010, 09:07 PM
They look good,,maybe put a tank backround and bottom on your tank may help them settle in a little better..
Anyone have any idea what this guy will look like when he shows adult colors?Its a little over 3 inches now. TY :) I also have a little orange white guy that I am not sure how he will turn out (Bottom left). They were a little set behind when I got them but have fattened up nicely and are finally starting to round out a bit. Any ideas on either would be great! They are both from, an LFS that carries all Hans discus.

vss
01-25-2010, 09:10 PM
look like a red turq and a pigeon-based red fish...

-Xiaofei :)

poconoboss
01-25-2010, 09:29 PM
Why do you have them on a wall near a light switch??

Put them in a tank dude!!

:D

Eddie
01-25-2010, 10:22 PM
look like a red turq and a pigeon-based red fish...

-Xiaofei :)

Ditto

Singin4Cnu
01-25-2010, 11:44 PM
Any idea on the type of pigeon and how long till the turq starts to show some good coloring?

Eddie
01-26-2010, 12:46 AM
Any idea on the type of pigeon and how long till the turq starts to show some good coloring?

Long time, no on the pigeon.

Eddie