PDA

View Full Version : NLS Discus pellets

cyber_ecco
02-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Anyone feeding this to their fish? Thinking of feeding this or the Thera type a couple times a week as I have had great results with it on my other fish.

brewmaster15
02-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Its a good pellet...I feed it, the thera formula and cichlid formula..1mm pellets... It can sometimes take the fish some time to get used to. I find myself using ocean nutrition formula one pellets more often.

hth,
al

Ed13
02-08-2010, 10:09 AM
I use the Thera A+ 1mm pellet with good results.

Its a good pellet...I feed it, the thera formula and cichlid formula..1mm pellets... It can sometimes take the fish some time to get used to. I find myself using ocean nutrition formula one pellets more often.

hth,
al
Where do you get the Formula one Al? in bulk? I might give it a try on discus one day.

seanyuki
02-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Gordon.....NLS is worth feeding and easily obtainable in Canada but Ocean Nutrition will be hard to get them in Canada since a restiction is applied to their product being made in China having an ingredient that is not allowed in Canada.

Anyone feeding this to their fish? Thinking of feeding this or the Thera type a couple times a week as I have had great results with it on my other fish.

seanyuki
02-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Hi Ed......Dan,one of the sponsor here is selling the Ocean Nutrition Formula One Flake food in bulk......like $16 a lb.

Ocean Nutrition Dry Flakes

Formula One Dry Flakes ( 1- LB Box ) .....$15.95
Formula One Dry Flakes ( 3- LB Box ) .....$42.95
Formula One Dry Flakes ( 5- LB Box ) .....$59.95
Formula One Dry Flakes ( 10-LB Box) .....$109.95

http://www.aquaticfoods.com/frozenfoods.html

cheers
Francis:)

I use the Thera A+ 1mm pellet with good results.

Where do you get the Formula one Al? in bulk? I might give it a try on discus one day.

cyber_ecco
02-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks guys.

Singularity96
02-08-2010, 05:27 PM
My fish has a main diet of BH, bloodworms and mysis, they never touched any kind of dry food even after a couple of days of starving, that was untill i tried NLS, they ate in the first feeding.