PDA

View Full Version : I would like to kill the person who thought of putting squeakers in dog toys.

Scribbles
02-13-2010, 04:00 PM
OMG! I think that it would be justifiable homicide. It's been raining the last few days and I've been fighting off migraines so the dogs haven't had as much exercise as usual. They have been running around like 3 year old kids hyped up on crack squeaking their toys nonstop. If I ever think of buying one of those cute little stuffed toys again I hope that someone smacks me upside the head.

Chris

yim11
02-13-2010, 04:04 PM
I have a Jack Russell that can remove just the squeaky part of any toy within 3 minutes. You're welcome to borrow him. :D

William Palumbo
02-13-2010, 04:07 PM
LOL!...Send them to me, I have the perfect solution. My Beagle...her only purpose with the squeaky is to chew it out of the toy! Once gone, she abandons it...Bill

Disgirl
02-13-2010, 04:12 PM
Sorry you are in pain Chris. Can you get the squeaker out and throw it in the trash???
Barb

Scribbles
02-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Usually Max is content to rip them apart into piles of fluff but today for some reason he and Puddin' are playing dueling squeakers.

Chris

Scribbles
02-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Sorry you are in pain Chris. Can you get the squeaker out and throw it in the trash???
Barb

My migraine is gone for now. I LOVE Imetrex! All squeak toys have been confiscated.

Chris

KEWX
02-13-2010, 11:14 PM
How about ear plugs?

Dkarc@Aol.com
02-14-2010, 01:29 AM
Our newest puppy insists on actually trying to play Beethovens 5th symphony with it's squeeker toy. He will look right at you and squeek the toy not just to chew on something, but to actually see how fast he can squeek it in 30 seconds. I feel your pain....

-Ryan

krazykat
02-14-2010, 03:37 AM
My Beagle...her only purpose with the squeaky is to chew it out of the toy! Once gone, she abandons it...Bill

I have a Jack Russell that can remove just the squeaky part of any toy within 3 minutes. You're welcome to borrow him. :D

And here I thought my husband's beagle was unique! She does the same exact thing - rip out the squeaker from every new toy within five seconds! That's why we call her "The Nibbler."