PDA

View Full Version : KENS PREMIUM TROPICAL FISH FLAKE

giangtbacg
02-19-2010, 10:47 AM
do you think it work on discus??? anyone try it before?

MGKelly
02-19-2010, 10:55 AM
I use the beefheart flake and the vitamin flake also with other foods and they love. But then again my fish will eat anything.

Joe

William Palumbo
02-19-2010, 10:55 AM
Ken sent me a sample on my last order. The fish eat it, just not sure about results. I ordered the BrineShrimp Plus flake, and I am seeing how that works out for growth and color...Bill

giangtbacg
02-19-2010, 10:58 AM
HI thank you for the reply where did you guy get your flake from?

William Palumbo
02-19-2010, 11:02 AM
I got mine from Ken as well. I also got some of his color bits, which is similar to the Tetra color bits...just WAY cheaper cost...Bill

whitedevil
02-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Ken's is the only staple food I feed my fish. I dont have discus yet but I dont see why the discus formula wont have the same effect as any of his other specialty flakes.

I use guppy color, angel flake and guppy growth #00( I breed guppies,yes) and just on my juvenile angels eating both guppy growth,and amix of the guppy and angel flakes plus live fry at their leisure they got huge quick.

I truly dont think anyone can go wrong using his foods.

giangtbacg
02-19-2010, 01:19 PM
thank you for the info i think i gonna order some flake from him since prime reef cost alot out here for me

diamond_discus
02-19-2010, 02:09 PM
Ken has very good flakes .. I have tried the following and they all are good flakes :

KENS PREMIUM EARTHWORM FLAKE - Good for yellow fish, and breeding pair
KENS PREMIUM TROPHEUS LOVERS FLAKE - Good for yellow fish
KENS PREMIUM SPIRULINA + FLAKE WITH GARLIC & PAPRIKA - Very good flake, won't break up easily. Not for yellow fish as it has paprika
KENS PREMIUM SPIRULINA FLAKE - Very good flake, won't break up easily
KENS PREMIUM SUPER BRINE SHRIMP FLAKE - My fishes love this flakes, produces very good color. The only drawback is that this flake does break up very easily
KENS PREMIUM BEEFHEART FLAKE - My fishes grew very well with this one

He just released a new KENS PREMIUM SPIRULINA MAX FLAKE. I might try this one out next time

giangtbacg
02-20-2010, 09:41 AM
kool try it out and let me know please i go order some beef n brine flake