PDA

View Full Version : Hey an update!!!

2075turner
02-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Hello All

Well it's been a while since my last update. All is going well with the competition fish. They went a week without a water change while I was on vacation. They remained on the auto feeder that was dishing out four feedings a day however I did reduce the amount to half of what they normally get. I did a 75% water change the night that I got back, then a 50% the following day. Now we are back to 50% every other day. I haven't noticed any great change in their size however their colours are intense. I guess viborant (sp. ???) would be the word I should use. Beautiful!!! It seems that I have two pairs in the tank. One laid eggs on the side of the glass and the other on the flower pot that I have in there. The original pair had their eggs to the wiggler state so far but not to free swimming state as of yet. As for the rest of my fish...they are all doing well as well, so I'm happy.

Here are some pics...enjoy!!

2075turner
02-25-2010, 03:41 PM
and some more...

rickztahone
02-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Hello All

Well it's been a while since my last update. All is going well with the competition fish. They went a week without a water change while I was on vacation. They remained on the auto feeder that was dishing out four feedings a day however I did reduce the amount to half of what they normally get. I did a 75% water change the night that I got back, then a 50% the following day. Now we are back to 50% every other day. I haven't noticed any great change in their size however their colours are intense. I guess viborant (sp. ???) would be the word I should use. Beautiful!!! It seems that I have two pairs in the tank. One laid eggs on the side of the glass and the other on the flower pot that I have in there. The original pair had their eggs to the wiggler state so far but not to free swimming state as of yet. As for the rest of my fish...they are all doing well as well, so I'm happy.

Here are some pics...enjoy!!

that is one big boy in the first pic Evelyn. great job!

acroken
02-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Evelyn,
wow they are really nice. i love the finnage color and pattern on the solid bodies. very very nice.

Kenny

ockyra215
02-25-2010, 04:20 PM
I love the color and the size!:D

wgtaylor
02-25-2010, 04:35 PM
They look very nice Evelyn, you are doing a great job with them.
Hope everything is going well for you too. It's good you got a vacation.
Take care :)
Bill

Eddie
02-26-2010, 07:59 AM
The group looks fantastic Evelyn! They definitely have some very nice coloration and I like the reverse bars that a few of them have. Awesome work and wishing you the best with them!

Take care,

Eddie

Scribbles
02-27-2010, 04:56 AM
They look great Evelyn! I love their color and patterns.

Chris

calihawker
03-03-2010, 11:55 AM
They look great Evelyn! Awesome job!

2075turner
03-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanks Everyone!
:)

Chad Hughes
03-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Evelyn,

They really look gorgeous! You are doing a fantastic job!

Well done and best wishes!

blkrob
03-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Your fish are beautiful. Great job!!!

Robert

Larry208
03-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Evelyn:
Great job on raising your fish they look great and are a really nice size and shape.

Larry