PDA

View Full Version : Originating wattley strains!

ockyra215
02-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Someone on here was looking for original wattley discus to bring back the strains.I remember reading a thread about this awhile ago back in march or april last year?just curious how it was going they said they found a guy with original strains and was working it out with the guy to get them.Anyone have a clue about this or should I search the archives?:D:bandana:

dalejordan
02-27-2010, 01:58 PM
Someone on here was looking for original wattley discus to bring back the strains.I remember reading a thread about this awhile ago back in march or april last year?just curious how it was going they said they found a guy with original strains and was working it out with the guy to get them.Anyone have a clue about this or should I search the archives?:D:bandana:

That was me buddy :-) I have young juv.s ready for me from Japan, but just waiting on young from a different pair so I could have two gene pools ( I want to make it one shipment )

Will let everyone know as soon as I have young :-)

ockyra215
02-27-2010, 02:58 PM
I remamber reading your thread awhile back and was wondering hmm.Man I look forward to seeing some offspring.I hope it goes well good luck!:bandana: