PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU!!!

Scribbles
02-27-2010, 11:50 PM
This month I have been a member of Simply for 1 year and I have had my discus from Hans for 1 year. It's no secret that my life has sucked the last few years, well actually it would need to improve to suck. However, this past year has been awesome! This is largely due to this community and all of you wonderful people who have taught me so much and have helped me be a better discus keeper. This is the best forum and the best community hands sown. I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

Chris

Yassmeena
02-27-2010, 11:59 PM
Hi Chris,

One year? Happy anniversary! This truly is a very rich community. I love Simply and have met so many great people here.

I hope things better for you... hang in there.

Best,

Yasmin

This month I have been a member of Simply for 1 year and I have had my discus from Hans for 1 year. It's no secret that my life has sucked the last few years, well actually it would need to improve to suck. However, this past year has been awesome! This is largely due to this community and all of you wonderful people who have taught me so much and have helped me be a better discus keeper. This is the best forum and the best community hands sown. I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

Chris

brewmaster15
02-28-2010, 12:23 AM
Chris,

This is your forum and your home. :) We are always and will always be here for you!!!!

Happy anniversary...always !!!!:):):):):):):)

-al

smiley
02-28-2010, 02:45 AM
Happy anniversary Chris...Like u mentioned...its heaven to many and just one hell of a place you can never leave :D

Jason K.
02-28-2010, 04:29 AM
Happy anniversary Chris...Like u mentioned...its heaven to many and just one hell of a place you can never leave :D
well stated smiley, and happy anniversary to you chris!

Disgirl
02-28-2010, 12:25 PM
And in 3 weeks it will be one year for me too Chris! I agree, this is one great forum and I am happy to be part of it for sure, have made lots of new friends! I hope your next year will be a good one for you, wishing you best wishes :D
Barb

Eddie
02-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Happy 1 Year Chris! The forum has been great with you here and hope you'll be here much longer. Wishing you the best for 2010!

Take care,

Eddie

David Rose
02-28-2010, 08:23 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRIS! I'm certainly glad you're here on SD...you help make SD a great place to be :p

Thank you!

Scribbles
03-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Thanks everyone! This is an amazing forum and a great group of people!

Chris