PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tank in Los Angeles

Oroborus
03-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Hello,

I have a tank and stand that I can go get this Saturday and it's a 60 gallon. However, the more I think about it, the more I want a 75 to 100 gallon tank and stand with doors. As long as it's in good shape, I don't mind driving 30 to 50 miles from Santa Clarita to get it.

Does anyone know anybody selling a tank and stand 75 to 100g in the Los Angeles area? I have been checking Craigslist like crazy. It'll be cool if it came with a canister filter, but not neccessary.

On the other hand, am I crazy for wanting a tank bigger than 60g? Thanks for any help.

Chad Hughes
03-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Hello,

I have a tank and stand that I can go get this Saturday and it's a 60 gallon. However, the more I think about it, the more I want a 75 to 100 gallon tank and stand with doors. As long as it's in good shape, I don't mind driving 30 to 50 miles from Santa Clarita to get it.

Does anyone know anybody selling a tank and stand 75 to 100g in the Los Angeles area? I have been checking Craigslist like crazy. It'll be cool if it came with a canister filter, but not neccessary.

On the other hand, am I crazy for wanting a tank bigger than 60g? Thanks for any help.

I have a 110 tall that I have been using as my contest tank fro the past year. I'm tearing it down this week. It's about 3 years old and in EXCELLENT condition. Check out my contest threads for pics. It has the following...

Stand
Canopy
Fluval 405 (cycled) filter
Wet/dry filter with overflow and return pump
260 watt 10,000 lighting system
glass top
and a bunch of other fish stuff if you are interested!

Let me know. I'm in San Diego, so it's a bit further than you mentioned driving... I have discus for sale too! :D

Best wishes!

Oroborus
03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
Thanks, Chad. I sent you a PM, did you get it?

Chad Hughes
03-11-2010, 01:23 AM
Sent you one back....