lkc
03-11-2010, 02:02 PM
!

Thelocal
11-23-2010, 10:15 AM
?>??

Skip
11-23-2010, 11:13 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. lkc.. i will assume you are a women.. and i am already supposed to know what you are thinking... so i will give it a try.. :))))))

put your fish in 5g buckets. you can get them from walmart for $2.50.. get as many as you need.. pull out your old water in buckets.. then put your fish in one buck with heater and air stone.. then use another bucket & fish net pull out all the subrate.. rinse out tank.. pour your water back in.. and then fish for last.. add any extra water that you need..

BAAAMMMMMMMM!!.. did that do it?! :gossip:

Second Hand Pat
11-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Skip, you are still single, right :angel:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. lkc.. i will assume you are a women.. and i am already supposed to know what you are thinking... so i will give it a try.. :))))))

put your fish in 5g buckets. you can get them from walmart for $2.50.. get as many as you need.. pull out your old water in buckets.. then put your fish in one buck with heater and air stone.. then use another bucket & fish net pull out all the subrate.. rinse out tank.. pour your water back in.. and then fish for last.. add any extra water that you need..

BAAAMMMMMMMM!!.. did that do it?! :gossip:

Skip
11-23-2010, 11:47 AM
:elvis:YEP! ;) how did you know