PDA

View Full Version : Afraid I'm jinxing myself, but 3 wc's and...

acnuno25
03-21-2010, 06:28 PM
no deaths! I posted that my discus are dying faster than I can replace them, and through many, many suggestions devised a plan in which I am doing 15% WC's every third day, being sure to add prime BEFORE adding the new water in and holding my python about a foot high (thank you, Yasmeen) while refilling the tank.

The fish are happy, happy happy - eating, and not hiding...no deaths, no spazzing out...wow! I think my water WAS in fact oversaturated...now let's all keep our fingers crossed that I don't wake up to a dead fish just cause I've gained a little confidence...it's been 3 wc's....

darkknight87
03-21-2010, 06:30 PM
Congrats. I had been trying to keep up with your original post, and it did seem like a nightmare

kaceyo
03-21-2010, 09:09 PM
That's good news, glad to hear it.

Scribbles
03-21-2010, 10:40 PM
Excellent news! My fingers are crossed that all continues to go well.

Chris

gixeron1wheel
03-21-2010, 10:46 PM
That's great news!
If it works stay with it.

My only advice is to get that good test kit and as always... stay informed through this site. Before you know it you will have a bunch of babies like me. I must have at least 50, probably more! Now what I'm I going to do? lol

acnuno25
03-22-2010, 01:51 AM
That's great news!
If it works stay with it.

My only advice is to get that good test kit and as always... stay informed through this site. Before you know it you will have a bunch of babies like me. I must have at least 50, probably more! Now what I'm I going to do? lol

Hopefully I won't be asking you to send a few "spares" my way...LOL!!!

acnuno25
03-22-2010, 01:54 AM
Congrats. I had been trying to keep up with your original post, and it did seem like a nightmare

Good lord, it has been a nightmare...and now, these past few days I'm feeling a bit "used" by them - they won't let me out of their sight when I am near the tank, waiting to be fed...a little obnoxious LOLOL!!

ockyra215
03-22-2010, 09:57 PM
Hey Congrats keep up with the testing and if you have any questions always ask the people on the Simply Crew and they point you in the right direction:DI havent been on here long but everything I needed to know I just asked and everyone here is so helpful!Always remember this the only dumb question is the one that wasnt asked! Good Luck:D