PDA

View Full Version : looking for green-blue strains

danjadragonfly
03-23-2010, 01:06 PM
I am a newbee discuss hobbyist and especially fascinated in green-blue base discuses or browns. But I have the feeling they are difficult to come by. I am calling sponsors for their current stock, but it seems that nobody really either don't have it or does not ship to canada. For instance Hans discus, who does have them, but does not ship. A related seller of Hans discus says that he has discus strains I am after, but is so busy that he could not post pictures on his website nor send me anything to look at and buy.
It also seams I add more difficulty to the fact that I am located in Toronto and it seams nobody really whats to ship to canada.
It really get's frustrating for me now. Anybody with advise how to go about discus buying? I would like to buy 6-8 juveniles in size 2.5-3.5 inch.
I made a collage of pictures I found on variouse website and attached it to this thread.
(PS: If I have taken a pict off of yours, forgive me, but it seams to be the only way to make people see what I am after, because the names breeders give to their discuses are really confusing to me :angel:)
Much thanks

Justice
03-23-2010, 02:52 PM
Royal green's, and Tefe's, is what it looks like your tastes may be....GO WILD! :)

dalejordan
03-23-2010, 07:06 PM
I am a newbee discuss hobbyist and especially fascinated in green-blue base discuses or browns. But I have the feeling they are difficult to come by. I am calling sponsors for their current stock, but it seems that nobody really either don't have it or does not ship to canada. For instance Hans discus, who does have them, but does not ship. A related seller of Hans discus says that he has discus strains I am after, but is so busy that he could not post pictures on his website nor send me anything to look at and buy.
It also seams I add more difficulty to the fact that I am located in Toronto and it seams nobody really whats to ship to canada.
It really get's frustrating for me now. Anybody with advise how to go about discus buying? I would like to buy 6-8 juveniles in size 2.5-3.5 inch.
I made a collage of pictures I found on variouse website and attached it to this thread.
(PS: If I have taken a pict off of yours, forgive me, but it seams to be the only way to make people see what I am after, because the names breeders give to their discuses are really confusing to me :angel:)
Much thanks

Pm sent...good luck :-)