PDA

View Full Version : Discus for sale in Maryland-shipping available

jthefishguy22
03-23-2010, 06:11 PM
I have a few different kinds of discus, ghost, royal pigeon blood, pigeon blood, and red eagles. Email me for pricing and shipping rates. jthefishguy22@yahoo.com Enjoy the pictures, they arent the best quality, but you get the idea.

crazycracker
03-24-2010, 02:04 AM
what sizes are they - where in MD????????

jthefishguy22
03-26-2010, 09:43 PM
I live in Bowie, between DC and Baltimore. All are 3"-3.5". The red eagles are 3.5"-4".

VIOLIN33
03-26-2010, 10:35 PM
did you sell on aquabid?

jthefishguy22
04-11-2010, 11:04 AM
I have sold on aquabid before, just not really discus. I noticed the people on aquabid are really only spending as little as possible, then when they "get what they pay for" they send negative feedback. I do love aquabid for meeting so many people, I have a lot of regular customers from aquabid.

mmorris
03-13-2011, 03:39 PM
I have sold on aquabid before, just not really discus. I noticed the people on aquabid are really only spending as little as possible, then when they "get what they pay for" they send negative feedback.

Your Aquabid feedback made for interesting reading.

mmorris
03-13-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm confused. This thread showed up at the top of the queue as unread but I see now it's a year old. :inquisitive:

Skip
03-13-2011, 10:27 PM
I'm confused. This thread showed up at the top of the queue as unread but I see now it's a year old. :inquisitive:

mine too.. but only cuz of your responses.. :))

discus_dad
02-09-2013, 05:44 PM
I have a few different kinds of discus, ghost, royal pigeon blood, pigeon blood, and red eagles. Email me for pricing and shipping rates. jthefishguy22@yahoo.com Enjoy the pictures, they arent the best quality, but you get the idea.

hello,

I want to buy 2-3" discus of any kind, maybe about 4 pieces for now.

Pls let me know guys if you have anything you want to get rid of. I can pick up in maryland or northern virginia.

thanks

discus_dad
02-09-2013, 05:51 PM
I want to buy some discus if ur still selling them. I Know this thread is old, but hoping you still check this or ur email.

I can pick up soon.
'

Skip
02-09-2013, 06:57 PM
I want to buy some discus if ur still selling them. I Know this thread is old, but hoping you still check this or ur email.

I can pick up soon.
'

The op has not been logged into sd in 2 years. Chances are its a no.

DonMD
02-09-2013, 07:02 PM

I can pick up soon.
'

If you want to buy fish in Maryland, then Discus Hans is your man! You won't believe the hundreds, if not thousands of fish he has! Give him a call. -Don

Jeff O
02-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Since he hasn't logged in for 2 years now does this mean we can talk about the quality of them? Lmao
-Jeff

Second Hand Pat
02-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Hi Jeff, the OP already mentioned in the first post that the fish "arent the best quality"...guessing here you are in agreement :)

Trier20
02-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Since he hasn't logged in for 2 years now does this mean we can talk about the quality of them? Lmao
-Jeff

I thought they looked good except the part of being stunted little footballs lol

Jeff O
02-10-2013, 12:14 AM
Hi Jeff, the OP already mentioned in the first post that the fish "arent the best quality"...guessing here you are in agreement :)

Are you kidding? Send them my way! I see some 2014 NADA Show fish! ;) LOL

Jeff O
02-10-2013, 12:15 AM
I thought they looked good except the part of being stunted little footballs lol

My thoughts exactly!
-Jeff

Second Hand Pat
02-10-2013, 12:48 AM
Jeff, reread the first post and please note the "arent the best quality" or to be correct "aren't the best quality". My point is the OP knows and admits these are not quality fish. Really no need to have more posts agreeing with the OP.

Jeff O
02-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Jeff, reread the first post and please note the "arent the best quality" or to be correct "aren't the best quality". My point is the OP knows and admits these are not quality fish. Really no need to have more posts agreeing with the OP.

Pat I apologise, when I read that I was under the impression that he was refering the pictures themselves not being the best quality. I didnt think of it like that..
-Jeff

Second Hand Pat
02-10-2013, 02:15 AM
No problem Jeff. Sometimes I do not read a thread completely either so sometimes me bad. :)