PDA

View Full Version : Registration fees

JaredP
03-31-2010, 12:52 AM
Quick question, as I'm budgeting to see if I can possibly make it out, If I am not going to show a discus, but want to attend the dinner, that is just $40 correct? the $45 fee is if I wish to show discus on Saturday?

Thanks for the clarification!

p.s. the dress is one of the biggest reasons I'd want to come!

Chad Hughes
03-31-2010, 12:57 AM
I think it's more like $45 (covers the required annual NADA membership) to attend the show and an additional $40 for the dinner. Total would be $85. If you are already a member of NADA and you are current you may only have to pay for the dinner.

I still think John should charge for the "freak" show. LOL! Hey, it's all for NADA! :D

Best wishes!

Quick question, as I'm budgeting to see if I can possibly make it out, If I am not going to show a discus, but want to attend the dinner, that is just $40 correct? the $45 fee is if I wish to show discus on Saturday?

Thanks for the clarification!

p.s. the dress is one of the biggest reasons I'd want to come!

yim11
03-31-2010, 01:03 AM
LOL, the dress is strangely popular!

The $40 banquet fee is for the BBQ buffet dinner, including MC, speaker, and awards presentation. The $45 is to attend the speaker sessions and includes the one year NADA membership.

Please let us know if we can provide any additional info. Hope to see you in Texas!

Thanks,
-jim

JaredP
03-31-2010, 01:07 AM
That's right! Completly forgot about the great presentations going on, and for some reason was just thinking it was a entry fee! We will see what can work out! I've been talking with a few local discus adicts and we'll see what I can make happen!

(sadly in August there is a big family reunion that goes 2 weeks, so it's cutting my spare cash =( )