PDA

View Full Version : Urgent advice required

ssajid
04-07-2010, 01:52 AM
Hi all,

I just shifted my house on sunday. During all the shifting I try to minimize the stress on my fishes. But the things gone wrong in some direction.

The water condition is

Ph 6.3
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
TDS not checked

When i put my discus in the new house thay all are ok but yesterday I saw that the eyes are poped up, Clody in color, the skin of the fishes are seen to be with out slime, spinous dorsal fins are cracked and cotton like things are attached with the splited fins. One of my adult turq having scratch or cotton like feeling about half inch in diameter found at the center of the body.

My first aid is salt, Change 50% WC, Raise the temp by 88 to 90.

What should I do to get the things normal.

Please Help.

Sajid

tcyiu
04-07-2010, 04:16 AM
Hi all,

I just shifted my house on sunday. During all the shifting I try to minimize the stress on my fishes. But the things gone wrong in some direction.

The water condition is

Ph 6.3
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0
TDS not checked

When i put my discus in the new house thay all are ok but yesterday I saw that the eyes are poped up, Clody in color, the skin of the fishes are seen to be with out slime, spinous dorsal fins are cracked and cotton like things are attached with the splited fins. One of my adult turq having scratch or cotton like feeling about half inch in diameter found at the center of the body.

My first aid is salt, Change 50% WC, Raise the temp by 88 to 90.

What should I do to get the things normal.

Please Help.

Sajid

Salt is good. Raising the temp is not. Until you know the cause, you do not want to increase the rate of the disease or the bacteria. Lower the temperature back down to the mid to low eighties.

I suspect something wrong with the water supply because of how quickly things degenerated. Did you have a chance to de-chlorinate the water? What do you know about the water supply in the new house?

Pictures would be helpful.

Tim